24

As I watched Jahking sleep I wondered if I should wake him or not. These next few hours could change his life completely.

I woke him up. He didn't want to wake up at first but he did when he heard me talking about Kennedy being in labor.

"Lessi.." He said.

"Yes?"

"Should I like..go?" He asked me.

"Maybe..I mean you never know."

"I think I'll wait. I don't want to get attached." He said.

"Attached?"

"You know what I mean. Like to the baby and it end up not being mine."

"Okay, how long will you wait?"

"I don't know." He said as he pulled the sheets back up.

I laid there and couldn't sleep. I was so scared and he's sleeping like a baby. I was on Instagram all night trying to see if she would go live or something. She didn't post anything which was weird.

Around 9am I went downstairs and made a bowl of cereal. Jah's mom came down and said her and Farrah would be back around 3. I went back up and saw that Jahking was up.

I laid back down. He reached his arms out to me. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Boy it's 10 am." I said.

"Oh I didn't even notice."

"So are you going up to the hospital?" I asked.

"I guess. I don't even know where she at."

"Her best friend posted it." I said.

"Who Sidney?" He asked.

"No..some girl named Michelle." I said.

"Oh..yeah I've never met her. She talked about her a lot though."

"Oh."

"But I'm about to go and see what's up. We getting that DNA test today." He said smiling. "You coming?"

"Shouldn't I stay here?" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't wanna start drama with her."

"Fuck that Lessi. Get ready."

"Um are you sure?" I asked.

"Cmon."

We got ready and went to the hospital. Jahking went in the room and I waited in the hallway. I got extremely nervous.

*20 minutes later*

Jahking came back out and told me to come in. I was hesitant but went in. I sat in one of the seats.

"What is she doing here?" Asked Michelle.

"Man chill. If Kennedy wants to see me she's gonna see Alessia too." He said.

I smiled and sat back.

"Well you don't have to be here. Y'all can leave." Michelle said.

"No, he needs to stay. Lessi do you want to see the baby?" Kennedy smiled.

I was shocked. I got up and walked towards king who was holding him.

"What are you naming him?" Jahking asked smiling.

"Jeremiah?"

"Hell nah you're not naming my son that." He said.

Son??? He didn't even get a DNA test yet.