33

"Wait Jahking." I said.

He left out. I got my things and threw away my trash. I chased after him.

"Jahking please. Don't do this." I said.

"Nah I'm tired of niggas talking shit." He said.

"Just ignore them." I said.

He walked into the cafeteria and looked around. "Man where this pussy nigga at?"

"Jahking.." I said

"Where Tyler at? Man where he at." He said.

He went up to one of his friends and pushed him. "Where Tyler bitch?"

"Man calm down. He getting his lunch."

Everyone started laughing. "Tell him I'm looking for his ass." Jahking said.

We walked away and I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Tyler just great. He pushed Jahking to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled pushing Tyler.

He pushed me back. Jahking got up grabbed his shirt and pushed him to the lockers.

"Don't ever hit my girl again." Jahking yelled.

"Yo girl for now." Tyler said.

Jahking pushes him against the locker again. "What the fuck You mean."

"Are you gonna blast on my ass like your homie Diego."

"Your childish." I said.

Jahking let go. "He's just a fan. Watching the shit I'm in this nigga gay."

"Aye im not gay." He said pushing Jahking.

Jahking punched him right on the jaw. People started recording. Jahking kept punching him. It got really bad. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't. Tyler's face got so bloody.

"Jahking stop!!" I said pulling on his arms.

He stopped. He had blood all over his knuckles. He walked away and I followed him.

"Go to class Lessi." Jahking said.

"Wait..where are you going?" I said

"To the office I know his friends gon lie on me. I'm gonna tell my truth before they lie and shit."

"I'll go with you."

"No Lessi. Just go!" He yelled.

I stopped following. He looked back then kept walking.

After school he dropped me off home and didn't speak. He was acting like he was mad at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Nah. Just mad at the situation."

"The fighting?" I asked.

"Yeah..it just suck that we gotta go through this." He said.

"Yeah."

"We should've of waited." He said.

"Waited for what?" I asked.

"To be parents."

"Jahking what?!" I yelled. "I thought you were happy?!"

"Calm down. I am. I just feel like if we waited longer..it would be good" He said.

"Whatever..we both decided to have sex Jahking." I said.

"I didn't have a condo-"

I stared at him in disgust. "Everything happens for a damn reason!" I yelled.

"Alessia calm down." He said. "Must be them hormones again."

"No nigga. You were the one that told me to keep em! I didn't want to!! You were so happy. Where did that energy go? I'm in love with the baby now. I'm so excited. You wanted to be daddy to Kennedy baby." I said.

"I thought he was my child!" He yelled.

"And you don't think this is your child?!" I yelled pointing to my stomach.

"I never said that Alessia!" He yelled

We arrived to my house. I slammed the door and walked in. Jahking followed me.

"Alessia wait." Jahking said.

"No!" I said pushing him out. I slammed the door in his face.

"What's going on Alessia?" My mom asked.

"Nothing!" I yelled walking to my room.