11

We didn't have sex. He didn't even try when we got out the shower.I was shocked but I was glad because I'm not ready for all that yet.

He slept in the bed with me. He looked so cute sleeping. I waited for him to wake up. When he did he smiled at me.

"Was I dreaming that..?" He asked.

"No it was real Jahking." I said.

He smiled. "I was scared for a minute."

I sat up and noticed I was still naked. "Oh my gosh." I whispered.

"Damn our freak asses can't even put on clothes." He said. "We ain't do nothing, right?

"Shut up.No." I said laughing.

"Did you really want to have sex..last night?" I asked.

"No." He said getting up. "I don't wanna rush things with you."

I smiled. "I feel the same way."

"We will get there eventually. I just want it to be special for your first time."

"How do you know if I'm a virgin?" I said pushing his shoulder.

"Lessi, I'm pretty sure your a virgin. There's nothing wrong with that." He said shrugging.

He went to put some clothes on and I did the same thing. We sat back in the bed and simply cuddled.

"I'm glad I'm off today." He said kissing my face. "I wanna be here all day."

"Your very affectionate." I looked up at him. "I love you Jahking." I said hesitantly

He smiled. "Lessi I love you too."

"I know you want to chill today but I kind of wanna see Chicago." I said.

He looked at his phone. "Oh my goodness. My fans keep commenting go live." He said.

"Go live then. I'm gonna fix my hair."

I started putting my hair in a high bun. I got my toothbrush to do my edges. I started them and Jahking came in.

"This my girl y'all." He got behind me and started kissing my neck.

"King stop it." I said laughing.

He stopped and left the bathroom. I continued my edges and went back to the room. He was off live.

"I know they're jealous. King who do you have to be so public?" I said.

"I want them to know I'm happy." He said.

I smiled at him. "I guess that's okay. But what about Kennedy?"

"Fuck her. I don't give no fucks about her." He said reaching for me. "Sit on daddy lap"

I sat. "Boy..I can't with you." I said then kissed him.

"I'm your daddy now?" He asked.

"Jahking shut the fuck up. Take me somewhere. I'm bored"

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Always."

We got in the Uber.

"Where are we going King?"

"Let me surprise you Okay."

We finally got to the restaurant.