20

I woke up and saw Jahking still asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom. I walked back and I saw Jahking's mom!

I turned around and smiled. "Hi!"

I was in a tank top and just my underwear. 🤦🏽‍♀️

"What are you doing Alessia?" She asked.

"Um, visiting..I was going to take a shower. Sorry I'm in underwear....hopefully Jahking doesn't see me." I said

She looked at me like she knew I was lying. "Where's my baby at?"

"In his room asleep I think."

"Alessia, you can tell me if you guys did some freaky things." She laughs.

I widened my eyes. "Ugh that's not the case. We didn't do anything last night." I said nervously.

I mean we really didn't do anything last night. I wasn't feeling it with all the drama with Kennedy. The pregnancy thing bothered me. The thought of him having sex with her bothered me.

"Me and King are very opened with each other." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Want me to cook you some sausage.

"Uh.."

"Im just kidding. Loosen up. Go get dressed and come down." She laughed.

I got dressed In the pjs he actually got me. I headed down and sat at the table. I texted Jahking his mom was here. Jahking's cat jumped on me and I freaked out.

"I forgot about you." I said to the cat

"Oh Pharaoh" she made noises "come here babies" she said

She picked the cat up and walked towards me. "See good kitty."

I tried to pet it but that cat hissed at me. Fucking bitch I thought in my head.

"Ooh noo Pharaoh no!!" She said putting him down.

She washed her hands and began cooking. We talked about Jahking and how she's raised him. We talked about Kennedy and more.It helped me really get to know her. I never talk to her one on one.

I heard Jahking come down. "Alessia!!! You want this dic- oh shit." He looked shocked. "Mom what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well this is my home too." She said surprisingly calm.

"Oh yeah. Um.." he said.

"Do you guys have sex in my house?" She asked.

I widened my eyes and look at Jahking.

He looked down and kind of laughed. "Mom no. I would never do that here."

That made me feel so guilty for doing it at my parents house.

"I just want to make sure you use protection. At all times. I don't want any accidents. I'm to young to be a grandparent."

I wonder if she knows Kennedy is pregnant. We talked about her but not the pregnancy thing. She's not a fan of her.

"I know." He said.

"I just wanna make sure. This is real love right. Kennedy is no longer a factor correct?" She asked.

"Yeah fuck her." He said.

Jahking and his mom are so different. If my mom knew I was having sex she would kill me. I'm also not allowed to curse in front of her. It's extremely weird. He's very spoiled.

She handed us our plates. "Farrah she be home soon." She said.

"Cool." He said

It was awkward for me at the table. I barely talked.

After breakfast we went back upstairs. I decided to go back home. When I came in I went to my room. I watched tv and chilled until my mom came storming in.

"You had SEX?! With that boy?!" She yelled.

I widened my eyes. I was shocked.

Jahking's mom told my mom! What the fuck?!

"I-"

"What did I tell you?! Wait until marriage."

I was speechless. I was not expecting this at all.

"Hello?! Speak to me?!" She yelled.

"Mom I-"

"No don't mom me. Your not even denying it." She said. She looked at me disappointedly. "Wait until your father hears this"

She walked out and slammed the door. Damn. I can't believe this. My parents always told me to wait until marriage. I wanted to do that but Jahking changed my opinion on it. I looked down at my fingers. I took my promise ring off and placed it on the dresser.

My dad will kill me when he finds out. Yeah I'm mad at him but I don't want him to be disappointed in me. I was a daddy's girl before he did all this. I loved him more than my mom I'll admit.