8

It's Thursday morning. Camilla spent the night so we could get ready together. We got up at 8 and got ready.

"My flight leaves at 11:45." Camilla said.

"I know duh."

"I was talking to Auntie Lucía." (My mom)

"Do y'all have y'all stuff together?" My mom asked.

"Yes we do mom" I said.

"I just don't see why I can't go! I wanna see Cho!" Alicia said.

"Girl it's the Chi." Camilla said.

"Whatever. This isn't fair that y'all can go see Jahking out of the state!" Alicia.

"Oh my gosh.Shut up! It's to early for this!" I yelled.

"No!" Alicia yelled.

"You guys drive me insane. Get in the damn car." My mom said

We got in the car and headed to the airport. The whole time Alicia complained. That girl never stops complaining.

I got on my flight first since it was for 11 am. It was so weird. I've been on planes before but never by myself. The turbulence was horrible. It took 4 hours to get to Chicago. I'll admit that plane was nice. They gave me drinks and food.

I got off the plane and headed to the main lobby where you meet people. I saw Jahking sitting on a couch. I went to him and smiled.

"Lessi! Come here." Jaking said. He hugged me.

He smelled so good and looked good. He looked so happy to see me. I don't know what I do to make him like that.

"It's nice to see you King." I said.

He looked at me with a smirk. "It's nice to see me?" He said mocking me.

"I hate you." I laughed.

"I hate me too." He laughed. "You ready to go though?"

"Um I forgot to tell you King. Camilla is coming. She should be here in like 10 minutes.

"Oh Camilla's coming?" He scratched his head. "I thought it was just gonna be us."

"Oh I'm sorry King. My mom wanted me to have adult supervision. Even though she just turned 18." I said.

"It's cool I guess." He said looking down.

"She will just be here for like 3 days. Then she's leaving for her photo shoot thing."

"What about your mom?" He asked.

"She doesn't have to know everything." I said.

"Oh so your a bad ass now?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

We waited a few minutes then saw Camilla. We got in a Uber and went to Kings "temporary condo". It was really nice.

"Damn Jahking this is fye for real" Camilla said.

"I know. I'm thankful for all this shit." Jahking said.

I walked around and saw that there was just one bedroom. "Where are we gonna sleep?" I asked.

"Well I can sleep on the couch and y'all get the bed." He said.

"Nah, Jahking I know you do freaky things on that bed. I'm gonna most definitely sleep on the couch." Camilla said.

"Man I haven't even did shit like that..here." King said.

I laughed. "We are happy to take the bed."

"Okay. It's cool anyway because that couch turns into a bed."  Jahking said.

"Oh cool." Camilla said.

"Well I really gotta go. But I'll be back. I just have to take pictures for the show." Jahking said.

"Okay King. We'll settle here for now." I said.

"Cool." King hugged me for a minute.

"Okay Jahking...you need to get to set." Camilla said.

"You right." He let go of me then smiled. "See you later Lessi."

Jahking left and we watched Netflix. I went to the fridge and looked for food. I saw a food box that had "Kennedy" wrote on it with crayon. What the fuck?

"Camilla get in here!" I yelled.

"What?" She said walking in.

I showed her the box. "Why was she here?" I asked.

"Woaah. What the hell?" Camilla said.

"Exactly." I said.

We ended up eating chicken nuggets. I was just so mad. I don't get why her name was on that box.Her cheating ass.Did he really fly her out here too?

King arrived a few hours later. We acted like we didn't hear him.

"Ladies! I got Chipotle! I know y'all love it." He laughed. "Chipotle is my lifeeee" He mocked us.

"He's so annoying." I said

"Don't say anything yet Lessi. I know your mad but we just got here."

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

He walked in and smiled at us. He sat on the bed and started pulling the food out.

"I got a bowl for you Lessi.You like the tacos right Camilla?" Jahking said.

"You got it." Camilla said.

"I got guac and queso. Lessi you know they got queso now?" He asked.

"Yes, I already know." I said rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked Camilla.

"Uhm..we watched something on Netflix..her favorite character..got shot." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you hand me the chips?"

"Here." He said. Y'all wanna see my pictures?"

"Not really." I said.

"Yeah we wanna see." Camilla said.

He showed us. They looked really good I'll admit.

"They look good King." Camilla said.

"Better then yours?" Jahking asked laughing.

"Hell no." Camilla laughed.

Jahking looked at me waiting for a response. I looked the other way and got under the covers. "I'm done eating."

Jahking got up and frowned. "I'm just get a few covers and go to bed." He grabbed my cover and ran away.

"Really?" I laughed. I chased him to the couch. I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"I love that smile. Your so beautiful when your happy." Jahking said.

I blushed. "So I'm ugly when I'm mad?"

"Of course not. I kind of like it when your mad." He said.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing. Here's your cover. Go to bed. We going to set tomorrow."

"Okay. I'm really excited for it." I said smiling.

"Good. But wear something warm. I don't wanna hear you complaining that you cold. Your anemic ass." He said laughing.

"Shut up!! I can't help it." I said laughing. " goodnight King."

"Night"

I got up and went to the bed. Camilla was already snoring. I picked the food and put it in the fridge. I saw the box again. It made me mad all over again.