38

Ever since my baby left I've been heartbroken. Ever since Jahking left me...I've been heartbroken.

I left Guam the day after the baby died. I cut all my ties with Jahking's family.

When I lost her I was devastated but Jahking acted like we were never together. He didn't call me or anything.His family did but I ignored them after a while.

My mom had her baby. He was so cute. He's a normal healthy baby. Is it wrong to say I'm jealous?

School is over and I'm trying to move on.This depression is killing me though.

It's the start of summer and I don't know what to do. I wish I never would of got with Jahking at this point.

Camilla came over. She tried to cheer me up but it wasn't working.

"Cmon girl you need to get out this bed." Camilla said.

"I don't want to!" I yelled.

"Look I know your sad and in pain but we need you to move on." Camilla said.

"Cami I cant.." I said.

"Come on let's go to this party. It'll be lit as fuck."

"Who says lit anymore?" I said.

"Cmon."

We got ready and went to this lame ass party.

Camilla has dudes all over her and I sat by myself. I went on Instagram and saw pictures of Jahking and Kennedy. And yeah that baby's name is still "Jahking jr."

I saw his story and saw he was at the party. ALONE. I looked around but didn't see him. This nigga.

Camilla came over with a drink. "Girl try this. It's bomb." She said.

"I'm ready to go." I said looking at her.

She laughed. "But we just got here."

"Like now Cami." I said handing her the drink.

"Okay okay." We walked towards the door and I saw Jahking. I put my head down.

"Ooh that's why." Camilla said.

"Wassup Lessi? Long time no see." Jahking said.

I walked past and he followed me. "The fuck do you want?" I asked.

"I can't get a hug?" He asked.

"You got some nerve Jahking. Walking up in here thinking nothing happened. I should slap your ass." Camilla said.

"I don't know why y'all so mad." Jahking said.

"Let's go Cami. He thinks he's so innocent. Go be step-daddy." He said.

He chuckled. "It wasn't anything until you told me to go out."

"You didn't even try to explain. I was hurt that day. My baby's gone and you left me!" I yelled.

"I tried to tell you that day." He said.

"What don't you understand I was hurt that day. You didn't even try after that."

"Let's go girl. He's a waste of time." Cami said.

"Wait!" Jahking said.

"What? A bullshit excuse?" I said.

He was silent. I got in the car and she pulled off. This nigga had some nerve!!

We went to another party. I had so much fun. I got super drunk too. Let's just say I met someone and we had sex 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

*A week later*

"He's still calling me." I complained.

"Who?" Cami asked.

"The dude I slept with."

"Maybe he really like you."

"I don't know..if I'm ready for another relationship." I said.

"How old was he?" Cami asked.

"He's 17..he goes to Poly." I said.

"Ooh sis. I've never seen him before." Cami said.

"Well he came last year." I said.

"Oh..Im gonna be honest. I miss being in Highschool." Cami said smiling.

"Really I hate it." I said.

"Me too. But I miss you and I miss not having to pay bill."

"You get paid to look pretty" I said.

"I know but it's hard..I have to eat healthy 24/7 or I'll look fat.Sometime I just want a big In-N-Out burger."

"Yeah I get that." I said.

Jahking texted me. I ignored that shit and went to sleep.