12

JAHKING'S P.O.V

After my argument with Lessi I went to bed. I woke up and went to Kennedy's condo. We needed to talk.

I went and she opened the door and tried to hug me. I backed up then sat on the couch for a minute. She sat by me.

"So what's up baby?" Kennedy asked me.

"What do you mean? You messed up my chance in having a relationship!!" I yelled.

"King baby..do you want me to call daddy? Huh? He would not  want to hear you yell at me. You can be replaced baby.You want to loose money?" She asked.

"That's not necessary." I said. "I'll be back I gotta pee."

I went to the bathroom but then realized I left my phone. I hurried and rushed back but she was already on it. I snatched it then sat back down.

She laughed at me. "Looks like your girl is wondering where you are. Should I tell her?"

"Just stop Kennedy." I said.

My phone started ringing. It was Lessi. I looked back at Kennedy and she began to laugh.

ALESSIA'S P.O.V

I kept dialing Jahking and he finally answered.
It sounded like he was emotional.What's going on?

"What Lessi?!" He yelled.

"I was just confused. Where are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back." He said.

"Okay. Well I just want to say..I don't want to leave. Can you just explain this Kennedy situation. I want you Jahking. I was so scared something happened to you. I love you so much."  I said.

I poured my heart out because maybe he left because he thought I wanted it to be over when I really didn't. I was just angry.

I heard laughing in the background. Then I heard someone say "do it!".

"Jahking? You still there?" I asked.

"Lessi, I'm done. I don't want your ass. Go back home. I'll get you that flight. I'm tired of you. You were a waste of time." He said.

"Jahking what?" I asked.

"I...don't...want...you!" He said.

(I heard the laughed again.)

"You don't mean that do you?"

"Give me the chain I bought too. I don't wanna see you anymore." He said.

I hung up on him and threw my phone. I screamed and started hitting the wall and desks.

Something had took over me. I messed the whole room up. It looked at my hand and it was red and swollen. My fingers were crooked and everything. I stared for a minute then felt the pain rush to my hand. I screamed.

I got a Uber instead of the ambulance . I didn't want to cause attention to the room I had just destroyed.

Basically I had broke 3 of my fingers. I was so pissed. At myself for breaking my hand and for Jahking causing me to get so mad. I can't believe he would do this to me. It's so not like him. I just don't understand.