19

*sorry for any typos*
Today is the sleepover with coach lee. I really don't want to go. I've been skipping school but not practice. I just have to make sure I get myself together. (when we have to give our grades to the coach) I packed my things and got in the car.

"Do you want to talk now Alessia?" My mom asked.

"No, I do not. There's nothing to even talk about."

"Is it about Jahking?" My mom asked.

I hesitated to answer. "Yes it is."

"What did he do now?" My mom asked.

"This girl is claiming she's pregnant by him." I said.

"Oh...wow. Is it his?"

"Mom, I have no clue. All I know is they did date at one point. Off and on."

"Oh Lessi, you need to stay away from him for good.He puts you through to much stress!"

"Everyone does. Everyone!!" I yelled.

"He will ruin you..he has to much drama."

"Look mom, you know how you feel about your husband, that's how i feel about Jahking."

"Your father?" My mom asked getting annoyed.

"That man is not my father." I said

"He is. Do not disrespect him!" she yelled.

"You want me to stop being with Jahking but you can't even help yourself."  I said

"Everything I've done has been for you and your sister. I will do anything for us to stay at our nice home. You guys go to a good school. I'd do anything for you Alessia."

"So you will suffer?"

"If I have to." She said.

We arrived and I got out. I said goodbye and headed to the door. When coach Lee opened the door she gave me a big smile and hug.

"Finally, were just waiting on Cynthia." Coach Lee said to everyone.

I walked up to Sierra.

"Hey girl." She said.

"Hey." I said.

I sat down and Sidney walked over to me. She smirked the crossed her arms.

"Did you hear the news?" Sidney asked.

I ignored her.

"I said did you hear the news?!" Sidney asked again.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said.

"Whatever." She said walking away.

Coach Lee told us to go to the backyard. We all went and waited.

"We're gonna play a good ol' game of volleyball. Whichever teams wins gets to pick dinner!!"

"So awesome." I whispered sarcastically to Sierra.

She laughed. "I wonder who team captains gonna be."

"Probably Sidney." I said.

"Okay, Sidney and Alessia. Come on up!" Coach Lee said.

"Me?!" I said.

"Yes you!" Sierra said excitedly.

I got up and walked to Coach Lee. Sidney laughed and walked up. This bitch pulled out her wedgie while walking.