Chapter Thirteen: The Meeting

Bakugo left about ten minutes ago to gather the people we decided to tell about the shadow. Mina is the first to walk in followed immediately by Kirishima. Kaminari and Midoriya are the next two.

We can all hear Bakugo yelling a little way down the hallway. "Will the both of you stop asking questions!?"

"He never stops yelling does he?" I laugh and look at Kirishima. I laugh harder when four distinct voices say "nope."

My hot-headed boyfriend practically kicks the door down before shoving a tired Todoroki and an annoyed Tokoyami inside. He stomps over to where I sit on the bed, giving me a small, slightly-angry peck on my cheek as he sits next to me.

"Thank you all for coming, even if it was against your will," I'm still chuckling at Katsuki.

"Raccoon-eyes and Kirishima already know what's going on, but Y/N wants to tell the others in here as well as give you two updates," Bakugo steers the conversation in a more serious direction.

       "I'm asking all of you to please keep this between us." They all give me a nod. "A few days ago I got this letter from an old schoolmate of mine back in America and there was someone watching me from outside near the trees. When I tried to show Bakugo, Mina and Kirishima the person was gone, but they came back later. Then the last night I got these text messages." I hand both the letter and my phone to Midoriya who passes them along once he reads through them.

"Have you told Mr. Aizawa?" The green-eyed boy asks, worry evident on his face.

"No." My eyes fall to my hands. "I don't want to get him involved until we know for certain."

"Why are you telling us?" Todoroki watches as the items are slowly passed around.

"I was hoping to ask you guys to have my back," I say stupidly. "Strength in numbers, I guess."

"What if it turns out to be real?" Kaminari asks, shaking at the thought.

"Then we'll tell my uncle."

"I think we should try to figure out who's been watching you," Midoriya offers.

"How do you suggest we do that?" Todoroki asks.

"The next time you get one of these messages that makes it clear the sender is watching you or you see them outside send us a text, but don't make it obvious," he mutters. "I bet if Tokoyami, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari and I all went out there we could take him."

"Assuming he doesn't run after seeing us," Katsuki clicks his tongue.

Izuku takes only a moment to think this through. "If we break into groups of three, one group can sneak around the side of the dorm and the other group can go next door to 1B Alliance and take them from that side."

"That just might work," Tokoyami finally speaks.

       Todoroki hands my phone and the letter to Bakugo. "There are still some other factors we need to think about. Like what if the person is dangerous? What if there is more than one person? What if it's just someone's twisted idea of a joke?"

       Silence falls on the room.

       "I'll make a more detailed plan that takes all that into consideration," Izuku offers to my relief.

"So, can I count on you guys?" Thankfully no one objects. "Let's talk more about this tomorrow?"

       We all agree to meet in my room again after dinner tomorrow. I stand up to place the letter in my desk drawer.

"Don't think I'm gonna let you get out of girl talk missy." Mina latches onto my arm. "I'm borrowing your girlfriend."

Katsuki places his hands on my waist and pulls me into him. "Come to my room when you're done." He gives me a sweet kiss in front of all those present.

"I thought people in class were joking when they said Y/N was dating Bakugo. I never thought I'd see the day he actually got a girlfriend," Todoroki says.

"And why's that you icy-hot bastard!"

"You're not very likable." This comment causes everyone to snicker.

"I'm plenty likable!"

I step in before Katsuki can grab the front of Shoto's shirt.

Everyone starts to make their way out the door. Bakugo gives me one last kiss before he leaves too.

"Perfect! All the girls are waiting in my room," Mina squeals. She turns off my light and ushers me through the door.

"Finally!" Jiro sighs. "What took so long?"

"I forgot I needed to copy some of Y/N's English notes," the pink girl shrugs.

None of the girls believe her, but they let it slide. All eyes fall to me.

Ochaco pats the seat next to her. "So when were you gonna tell us you had a thing for Bakugo?"

"We noticed you guys hanging out quite a bit, but thought nothing of it. He doesn't have a very likable personality," Momo points out.

"Well, I was gonna give it some more time before I made a decision on him considering I haven't been here a full week," I laugh nervously. "But last night he kissed me kind of out of the blue and solidified my feelings."

They all take a moment to process what I said and then collectively their jaws drop.

"He kissed you out of the blue!" Hagakure shrieks.

Thousands of questions are being thrown at me from everyone. What was it like? Is Bakugo a good kisser? Was that your first kiss? This feels so normal. I've almost forgotten all about the meeting, the messages, and the shadow. Almost.

       Ding!

Mina gives me a look that the girls pick up on, but no one says anything.

       Unknown: I warned you.

A/N: This is my gift to all of you! Thank you so much for all your nice comments and for reading this book!! I'm gonna try to get another update published on Friday!!