Chapter Four: Girl's Night

After two hours all my new furniture was put together and all my belongings were put away. Music was playing from the Bluetooth speakers occupying the two back corners of my room and a bottle of soda and bowl chips sat between me and the other six girls in class 1A.

"Ashido," I say and instantly cringe. She told me to call her Mina, but I keep forgetting. Thankfully I only slipped on Tsu's name once, apparently that messy-haired boy, Midoriya does it frequently. "Mina, or anyone really, tell me about the guys in our class."

"Oooo, do you already have an eye on someone Y/N?" Mina coos. At the same time, they all scoot closer.

"No!" I say a little too quickly, even though it's the truth. "There were a few that piqued my interest, but nothing more than a general curiosity." There is that Shindo guy from Joke's class and the red-eyed boy. From what I saw today he seems like he only knows one emotion—anger. He was really cute though and the permanent scowl does look good on him. His hair looked soft enough to run your fingers through over and over again.

"Liar!" Jiro laughs. She pops a chip in her mouth, her accusing eyes never leaving my burning face.

"Who are you thinking about?" Ochaco lilts.

"No one, but I need some water. Excuse me," I say, running out of my room. Their laughter follows me through the closed door and part way down the hall. My hands cup my cheeks and my eyes don't leave the floor.

Bad idea. My brain says after I run into someone's very muscular and wet chest.

"Oi! Why don't you watch where you're walking?" The angry red eyes meet mine. In his hand is an empty glass, the source of the moisture on both our shirts.

"I'm sorry," I say trying to think of what his name was. Midoriya said it earlier. "Kacchan?" By the way his eyes narrow I can tell I fucked up. "I'm sorry, it's just that's what I heard Midoriya call you earlier."

"Bakugo," the red-haired boy called down the hall. "Oh, hey Y/N! Sounds like you and the girls are getting along nicely." He smiles a toothy grin.

"Kirishima," Bakugo says. "I have to go get another glass of water. This idiot wasn't paying attention." He glares at me.

"Wow, aren't you charming?" I bite. I'm not just gonna stand around here and be insulted. Turning on my heels I walk right back to my room.

I open the door and pull the wet fabric over my head, still standing in the hallway.

"Woah!" Jiro shouts, pulling me into the room and slamming the door. "Do you have no shame? Someone could have seen you!"

"That was quite the entrance," Momo says, a look of shock plastered on her face.

"Y/N, what happened? Ribbit."

Still standing in my F/C lace bra, I rummage through my drawers and pull out a simple black tank top. Roughly pulling it over my head, I grab the wet t-shirt I was just wearing and throw it aggressively into my laundry basket.

"Where does he get off calling me an idiot?" My thoughts take on the form of words.

"Who?" Ochaco and Hagakure ask at the same time.

Jiro opens the door again and comes face to face with the who in question and Kirishima. A collective sound of acknowledgment resounds through the room.

"I'm sorry," Bakugo grinds his teeth. His hands grip the black fabric of his sweatpants and his eyes are staring daggers at the floor.

I roll my eyes. I don't know my classmates very well, but something tells me that Kirishima coaxed him into apologizing. I'm not the kind of person to accept something insincere.