5

The next day was physically exhausting. They had dance lessons in the morning which only Hoseok enjoyed since he was a street dancer before he joined BigHit. But the others seemed to struggle way more having no experience whatsoever.

At the end of the dance lesson both Namjoon and Yoongi were completely drenched in sweat and panting. "How are you still standing?" Namjoon asked. "I'm used to this. I was a street dancer." Hoseok said sitting sown next to Namjoon. "Yeah and I'm a lanky wooden puppet. I can't dance for shit. At least not without failing on my face a few times." Namjoon smiled making his elders chuckle.

After they all picked themselves up form the floor they soon had to move onto vocal practice. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

This became routine for the following weeks. Sejin would pick them up and bring them to dance lessons. After they would drag themselves to vocal practice till they would get free to visit their small studio. That small studio was like their hideout seeing they had the most fun making music together.

And nearly every night Yoongi would be up worrying. Most of the time he would use this time to work some more but today his body was to tired to move. He hated not being able to sleep. He hadn't had a proper sleep since last week and it was draining him.

"Hyung why are you still awake?" Hoseok asked standing next to Yoongi's bed.  Yoongi just shrugged. "Why are you awake?" "I had to go the toilet." Hoseok simply replied. "Hyung is something bothering you?" Hoseok asked. He couldn't keep his eyes of the elder the past week and he didn't know why. But just like then he could see something was bothering the elder. Yoongi's sighed he had to get it out of his system one way or an other. And he was too tired too care how at the moment. "I'm worried. I keep thinking that I set up this group to fail because of all my problems." "What problems? You don't have to tell if your not comfortable with it." "Social anxiety and insomnia." "Is that why you can't sleep hyung?" Yoongi just tiredly nodded. All he wanted to do was close his eyes and sleep but he couldn't and that was just one of the factors of why he was stressing.

he didn't know why fond it so easy to open up to the younger. Probably because he was sleep deprived. He didn't know the exact reason but it sure helped him with sleeping. Because the next morning when he woke up he didn't even remember when he fell asleep. It must have been while they were talking. It kept his mind of all his worries when they had started talking about the most random of things. He looked at the clock seeing that he got at least 5 hours of sleep. A happy smile made it onto his face as he got up to go to the bathroom for a quick shower. Today was going to be a good day.

"Good morning hyung." Hosoek voice boomed true the house when Yoongi dragged himself to the bathroom like always. But their was one thing different he actually had a goodnight sleep. "Good morning Seok." Yoongi smiled before closing the bathroom door.

"Did hyung just smile?" Namjoon said a bit confused. "Yeah, he did. I guess it because he actually slept last night." Hoseok said. "It's cute." He mumbled right after.