41

On the way to the hospital they can't help but feel anxious. They were finally going to see their maknea awake.

The first thing they saw when they entered the hall leading to Namjoons room was Jin who smiled brightly at them. "Hey guys." The older smiled while greeting them. It felt like it was so long ago since they saw him genuinely smile.

Just as they wanted to enter the room the doctor opened the door to leave. "Hello Gentlemen. Mr. Kim is ready to go home." The doctor smiled. "Thank you doctor Choi." Jin said shaking the doctors hand. "All you need to do is sign him out."

"Uhm.. hyung. Why is their a new doctor?" Yoongi asked confused. "Well you see." Jin started off. Honestly he was afraid of their reaction. "Their were some problems with the other one. He uhm..." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the older. "Just spit it out." "He insulted both me and Namjoon with homophobic slurs and threatened to help Namjoon into hell because we don't deserve to live. He... he harshly pulled out Namjoons IV's making him bleed." Both Hoseok and Yoongi's jaws were on the ground. "What the..." Hoseok muttered.

"Let's just get Namjoon. We can talk about this later." Jin said pushing the boys in the direction of the door.

"Hi hyungs." Namjoon cheerfully greeted. Hoseok couldn't help himself and instantly hugged the younger. "Don't ever scare us like that again. How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked. "Surprisingly good." Namjoon smiled. "Good because we wanted to apologise." Yoongi said. "For what?" Namjoon asked confused. "For our fight." "What fight?" Namjoon asked as questionmarks danced on his head. "The one regarding your operation." Hoseok clarified but Namjoon seemed none the wiser.

"I don't remember a fight." Said after some silence. "Anyways were sorry we overreacted and we shouldn't have put the blame on you." Hoseok said. "Now let's get you home."