19

Namjoon was allowed to go home the next day but he wasn't allowed to do much but rest. "Hyung, I'm bored!" He whined for what seemed to be the hundred time that day. "Go watch a movie then." Hoseok told the whining maknae. "Already did that." "Read a book." Yoongi said receiving a sigh in answer. "I already read all the books we have." "Do something on the internet." Hoseok tried again. "You guys are no help." Namjoon said puffing his cheeks with a small pout.

"Do i hear that someone is bored?" Jin asked as he came into the apartment. "Hyungie!" Namjoon cheered upon seeing his boyfriend. "How are you doing babe? Any pain?" "Just a bit sore." Namjoon smiles still feeling a dull pain in his chest. "Well I got you a new book and maybe we could cuddle while you read. But first I'm going to cook for you guys."

"Thanks for coming by Jin hyung." Namjoon said as both of them were cuddled up against each other. "No, problem. Why don't you go read the book. A little birdie told me you really wanted 'the sun is also a star'." "Only if I can get a kiss first." Namjoon said making Jin laugh. "Don't pout baby." Jin said before pecking him. "No, I want a real kiss. You always give me pecks." Namjoon whined. Jin liked to keep things moving slow which could make Namjoon a bit frustrated. "Okay, okay calm down you big baby." Jin said before leaning in again and giving Namjoonie the kiss he wanted. "Are you happy now?" "Very." Namjoon grinned.

"Yes, I got that on video." Hoseok cheered. "Send it to me." Yoongi laughed making the other couple faces flare up in embarrassment. "Deleted that!" Namjoon whined. "Nah. Enjoy your time." Hoseok said taking Yoongi to their room. "Use protection!" Namjoon yelled back seeing an change to tease back.

I honestly don't know what to do with this book anymore. So if you got ideas or request please comment them of PM me.