16

I'm just going to do an other time skip because not interesting happens when their doing the same everyday.

After their debut the boy got a lot of attention making them far more busy with preparing for their first comeback. Things were hectic but today was a free day. Well kind of. They had to go to school today. Hoseok and Yoongi went to an online university while Namjoon had to attend his last year of high school.

"You look great Joon." Yoongi commented as Namjoon stood in front of the mirror with his uniform. "Thanks hyung But I need to go now. Manager hyung is here." Namjoon said as he rushed the house out after receiving an text from their manager.

The oldest were left alone for a majority of the day with not know what to do. "Hyung can we cuddle?" Hoseok asked being a huge fan of skin ship but knowing Yoongi wasn't he always asked. "Sure." But just as he wanted to walk over to his boyfriend his phone went off.

"Sorry babe. The company called. I need to go now. I will be back soon." Yoongi said pecking the youngers lips before leaving the small apartment.

Hoseok just laid around pouting because he was alone. Eventually he decided to get if his butt and free style a bit. Dance has always been one of his favourite things to do. He still remembered some dances he did in his street dance crew and of some competitions he did. It were all good memories he cherished. Dancing even led him to the Idol life. Even if they wouldn't make it big he doesn't really mind because now he had Yoongi and Namjoon. With that in mind he put up an old playlist and started to dance. His focus moved onto every part of his body he moved with great skill.

He went on for hours with a few breaks. He was so focused he didn't even notice Namjoon got home till the song ended and the younger gave him applause. "Hi, Joonie." He greeted shyly like he just had been caught doing something embarrassing. "Hyung your so good. I wish I could dance like that. But I will just trip over my own feet and if I'm really unlucky over air." Namjoon half joked ,asking Hoseok chuckle.

"Where is Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asked after Hoseok came back from the bathroom. He had to take a bath because of all the sweat and Namjoon wouldn't let him give the younger hugs unless he showered. "The company called." "But it's our free day." Namjoon frowned. "I hope it's important."

"I'm home." Yoongi called out as he enter the apartment. "I have a surprise."