33

"Anyone here for Kim Namjoon?" A tall man dressed in a white coat asked.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and the manger darted up. "Is he okay?" Manger Sejin asked. "No and I can't say for sure if he will be. He is stable but we don't k ow for how long that will last. We have to preform emergency surgery. One you already know the risk of as it seemed that mr. Kim was already scheduled to have the surgery in 2 weeks. Am I right?" The doctor asked. His face remained stoic as the four tried to read him for any comfort.

Hoseok had completely turned out. He was stuck in his head over the situation. He couldn't help but feel a knot in his stomach from guilt. If they hadn't fought Namjoon would have gotten help quicker and maybe wouldn't be in this situation. Or maybe this wouldn't have happened at all.

"Hoseok." Yoongi calls out nudging his boyfriend. "Yeah." Hoseok says. His voice is nearly a whisper. "He is going to be okay. Do you hear me. He will be alright." Hoseok slowly nods as his mind still hasn't completely registered the meaning of the words.

"How about we all get some coffee. The surgery will take a few hours and Joonie wont be happy to see us in such a condition." Jin says with a forced smile. "Okay hyung." Yoongi sighs. "Do you want anything Sejin-sshi?" Jin asks.

The ride to the nearest Starbucks is silent. None of the wanted to stay in the hospital. They wouldn't be able to handle the aura of sickness and death that lurked in those halls.

Yoongi was staring out of the window as he thought back to his and Hoseoks argument. He had never seen Hoseok so angry and disappointed. All he had tried to do was calm the boy down but it resulted in there own fight. Maybe if he had done a better job at calming his boyfriend Namjoon would have gotten help quicker.