47

The next morning an akward slince rained between them. They knew that they had to talk but none of them could commit to it. Taking the first step was harder than they thought.

Hoseok was still tearing himself apart about the kiss while Yoongi felt his anxiety get worse.

Breakfast went by slowly but it passed. All they had to do was wait for their manager to pick them up. Sitting on the sofa Namjoon watched the two hyungs try to gather the right words along with the courage to talk.

"Hyung I...." Hoseok finally said but his attempt was quickly silenced by the door opening.

"You guys ready?" Sejin asked as he walked into the room. "Great timing." Namjoon sarcastically said before getting up.

The silence was deafing in the car. So much so that Namjoon couldn't take it anymore. "Please just talk to each other. It's killing me to see you two struggle." Namjoon said finally breaking.

"Sejin do you think we can cancel the dating thing?" Hoseok asked. "No don't." Yoongi interrupted. "This is for the band. My feelings shouldn't stand in tbe way of that." Yoongi confessed stopping Hoseok from going futher.

Everyone looked at Yoongi confused. "I may not like it but I can take it a while longer. Just make sure I do not see that b-.. girl." Hoseok didn't know how to respond so he just kissed Yoongi.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked. "Yes." Yoongi breathed out. "This will be help in the long run. I just hope we will be strong enough to get to the end."