44

"Hyung I get that you don't like the idea but he already agreed and everything is already set in motion. Heck she is even coming in less than an hour." Namjoons said earning a death glare from Yoongi. "Listen Joon this is really working on my nerves and I'm trying to keep myself from jumping that girl when she walks in because your right I don't like it. Not one bit." Yoongi said pacing around.

"How do I look?" Hoseok asked walking in. "Like your my boyfriend." Yoongi commented not even looking. "Hyung. Please I know you don't like it but I'm really nervous and I don't know what to wear." Hosoek pouted at the irrated older. "You look great sunshine." Yoongi said finally looking at the younger. He was wearing a loose yellow shirt with a black denim jacket and black ripped jeans along with a necklace Yoongi got him as a goodluck charm. "Thanks. Let's go before I change clothes again from nervousness." Hoseok said grabbing his stuff.

The boys walked into one of the conference rooms where the model and her manager already were present.

"Boys this is Park Leerin. Model at P and R studios. She is currently doing shoots for different popular brands." Manger Sejin said. "Hi." she shyly said only looking at Hoseok. Even as the boys introduced themselves her haze was stuck on him which kind of creeped Hoseok out.

After the meeting they opted for the new fake couple to walk out of the company together. To which Yoongi showed his dislike to by cursing under his breath.

As the two of them walked out Leerin came up with and idea. "How about we head to a cafe and get to know each other?" Hoseoks smiled at her before agreeing even if he had a bad feeling about this.