Phase.1 : separation.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

「 ge, will we get killed? 」

「No, because I will protect you. As long as I am still breathing, no harms shall befall upon you. 'Tis I promise」

「....」

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

'No harm, indeed... ' ka suo mutter bitterly. In his whole live, never before he felt such a failure. In just a few days all his self confidences drained out the gutter. Not only he failed to protect his vulnerable brother, he also couldn't save that brother. to completed the record, said brother is now taken after been snatched from his very arms by the dreadful enemies. In his condition no less. Ka suo slumped. When did everything started to go down the hill? 

*

Shi's condition worsened after they found a village to the point he could no longer stand and walk by his own. Luckily, ka suo able to secure a place to stay while searching for a healer. With the moneys he gathered from selling ice sculptures, he was able to pay for a healer but the healer couldn't determined what's ails his brother. For all the hassle and the trouble they're going through, he could only gave him potion for reducing fevers!! Ka suo groaned audibly. In the end, said healer departed after advised him to go to healer tribe since shi's ailment is probably something beyond his ability. 

Shi was no longer able to stay awake when he decided to departed from the village. While they took rest for a moment on the river bank, he met liluo, or rather the female guardian found him. 

His first impression of Li luo was... how to put it? She was nothing like he always imagined. From Our conversations trough the messenger owl, I imagined her to be a young male warrior with a sturdy, grave facial expression and muscular body. yet She appear to be a young graceful and beautiful lady. She must be an exceptional warrior too since she could recognize both sibling with their current outer appearance. 

She jumped off of her unicorn's back gracefully with so much ease and in a quick stride kneeled infront of him with both arms crossed. 

"I am the realm guardian, Li luo. My prince, I came to protect You"

Kasuo hold the urge to snorts loudly reminiscing that moment. Apparently, her duty and main consent is him and him alone, she doesn't seem perturbed by the fact that the youngest prince were taken by their dratted enemy. 

Anyway,

After a quick assessment on their situations, Li luo take a brief check up on Shi and they started to move on to their journey. But as luck have it, they came upon the enemies and surrounded by THAT fire princess' army. The two of them plus a beast have a hard fights to break through while protecting an unconscious boy.

Ka suo annoyed to the fact that liluo decided to keep on. Leaving his precious little brother. In the clutch of the enemy's princess nonetheless!! Now Ka suo fumming incessantly. 

Sighing audibly, ka suo leaning against the tree's trunk and closed his eyes. 

'Shi, please hold on and wait for ge' he prayed morosely in his heart of heart.

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

Yan da watching and examining the boy currently lying on the cot inside her luxurious camp. She sat on the cot beside the boy. Poking, pinching, proding, yet the boy remains undisturbed. 'He look so adorable' She thought. Though she knew better that this boy is anything but. She smirked remembering their encounter during the hunt. 'Such a lively little prince'

While Yan da is busy reminiscing , a maidservant came in and bowing toward her. A man behind her following suits.

"Princess, I brought the healer as her highness wished" 

"Indeed?" Yan da looked up and smiled lasciviously "healer. Look at this boy and make sure he doesn't die on me"

"As your wish, My princess" the healer gave a quick bow and just as quickly go to the patient's side and begun his treatment. Yan da take a last glance to the unconscious boy on the cot before take her leave, smirking mischievously. 

Whatever it is, she sure will have much fun later. 

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!