Phase.6 : motion.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*'!*'!*!*!*!

The caravan of the fire army lead by princess yanda moving steadily eastwards toward the infamous healer tribe when suddenly their troops met by groups of unruly bandits. It is clear the bandits saw and targeting the carriages, probably thinking about the wealth and precious cargo transported inside the carts. 

Their sheer number is too much even for the army, thus fierce battle couldn't be avoided. It's makes more difficult by the fact of that immortal can not use their magics against mortals or else they would lose their magical ability for some time, even for yanda, she wouldn't take such a risk.

"You! Take the carriages and the prisoner! go ahead to the base camp onwards!! Take some guards along!!" 

"Ha!" The guard pointed by the princess salute and about to go when said princess suddenly grabbing his collar harshly, 

"Make sure nothing happen to MY prisoner or else you will lose your head" yanda warns the poor guard sternly and push him off from the messy situation before she spuns and starts to clash, hacks and parries against some bulky bandits coming on her furiously. 

*

Amidst the fierce battle, the guard slipping cautiously between combatant towards the guarded caravan and take command upon three of the princess's royal carriages. Quickly he gather few more other armed guards to protect the precious cargo inside and once they're ready, off they go with much haste.

Unfortunately, some bandits realised their hasty departure and begin to mounds their horses to chase them down. 

In the middle of skirmish yanda saw them but couldn't free herself to go, she is the commander of the army after all. and so she pointed some more guards hastily to follow the carriages.

*

along the harsh pace on the stony uneven path, the mounted guards vend off the pursuer valiantly by releasing arrows after arrows and some already clashing swords by swords, but the bandits is not ones to be underestimate it seems. Even with few guards backing them from far behind, they still couldn't shaking off the pursuers easily. 

One by one more guards fallen and one carriage taken by the bandits, leaving two more carriage with just five guards to protect them.

"Take over the rein, I will check the prisoner inside" 

The one initially appointed by yanda gave the carriage's leather rein to his comrade on the coach seat and slips inside. There he found the maidservant inside in the middle of changing the boy's clothes, he frowns then. The maidservant quickly explained that the boy's old clothes was already sodden by heavy perspiration.

"How is he?" He nodded toward the prone boy to show his point. 

"Nothing changed since the last time."

"Can he be moved?"

"I don't think there's would be any problems."

Before the guard reacted any more, the carriage suddenly quaking and changing it's course sharply, he cursed and peeking outside before cursing again.

He grabbed the boy harshly then and forcefully jump out of the carriage, he landed on his back with the boy in his arms. He could hear the maidservant crying out from the inside of the doomed carriage, not that he could do anything because he saw the carriage crashing in such a speed against a sturdy old tree before overturned and destroyed completely. 

Quickly he stood and slung the boy on his shoulder before run to hide since he could hear more horse hooves running towards their position.

He doesn't know who's coming, anyway he doesn't dare taking any chances. He loves to have his head stay attached to his shoulder after all. 

*

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

.