Phase.8 : eruption.

※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※

Dao tian the quard brought ying kong shi through along the river banks northeast, towards the closest fire kingdom basecamp ahead. he moves swiftly without delay for he needed to reach there quickly to inform the general of the peril they were in and hopefully he would receive reinforcement troops to assists the princess's entourage. So he keeps on running with the young prisoner slung on his shoulder.

And then something unimaginable happens.

It's all happening so suddenly, without any warning. Ying kong shi's body seized by a sudden convulsion, strong enough to make the guard fall off his steps. The abrupt stop made him accidentally drop the child and caused ying kong shi to fall tumbling into the river bank.

Dao tian groans impatiently and about to pick up the boy when he realised with so much horror how the boy keeps on twitching and convulsing spasmodically,

The small body trembling and shivering painfully for each convulsion accompanied by a sharp moan. fearfully daotian gathering the tormented child in to his arms, he was about to bring the child up to the dry ground when suddenly the child's eyes snapped open.

In a heartbeat the child open his mouth and letting out streams of blood curdling screams. 

Dao tian alarmed, his head and his ears felt about to bursting by the powerful magic contained within the child's voice. It was not normal. so eerie. so otherworldly. 

Unintentionally he drops the child and lift up his hands to clamped both his ears. The gesture is meaningless though, 

Because the force within the sound is so powerful, powerful enough to make all kinds of animals living in the surrounding area running away in utter terror, powerful enough to propell and destroy the trees in the immediate area. 

The river rages. The waters roars in wrath, creating more and more rolling tides as if it was a mighty waves of the ocean, crashing and stomping anything within it's reach, including the poor guard.

Poor dao tian thrown off from the ground, propelled and crashed hard against a fallen tree in which he perish pierced by the sharp edge of the broken tree.

The soundwaves raging on and on and just as suddenly as it's happens, it's all over. Leaving nothing but trails of destruction in an eerie silence in it's wake.

Ying kong shi fainted and slumped to the ground in a heap of mess. A soft glows emanates from his small form, gently engulfing him within it's protective cocoon. slowly and subtly his body begun to shifting....  

his hair grew longer, much longer than it originally was, adorable pinkish color gilded his kissable lips. Lastly, his skin become paler and softer with a faint tint of blush adorn his slightly rounded cheeks. 

the glows emanating from ying kong shi's form start to dissolves and in a blinks it all vanish completely. 

There, in the middle of the tracks of raging storms, amidst the traces of destruction, a young water spirit innocently sleeping so peacefully. Ignorant about what had happened and what will happens in the waking world.

゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚※゚