Phase.10 : fraction.

Shaking off her befuddled mind, yan da quietly assessing her situation and position, it wouldn't taken long to assembly but she do not think they could  resume the journey fast judging from how battered and weary they were. 

While making a quiet assessment within her mind, yanda spotted kasuo and liluo stood among the trees and quickly forgot about her predicament. Her eyes light up with elation. In a flash she jump up and run in action. But right before she reach them, liluo saw her and pull kasuo successfully dodging the princess's attacks. Kasuo stumble and liluo standing before him, ready to defend him. 

Yanda smirking, she stand tall betraying the fact that her legs were not steady on the ground. No, princess yanda would never show her weakness and would never shying away from her prey no matter how tired she were

"Kasuo!"

"Kasuo, how nice to see you here." 

Yanda jumps and sweeping her whip. Liluo dodge her attacks easily and launching her own attacks while yanda trying to pass her defence toward kasuo, liluo catch her whip uncaring for the fire spells on the weapon and sweep her feet off but before yanda lost her balance she land a well aimed punch on liluo's shoulder resulting with both ladies stumbling and fall.

Liluo somersaulting and quickly resume her defence. Not so with the fire princess, but once she stood she doesn't wait and resume her fierce attacks without pause. Though liluo could dodging and attacking without problems, but no matter how sluggish yanda is doesn't mean liluo could overcome her so easily. 

Kasuo couldn't help but watching and admiring the fierce battle commencing before him, both ladies is strong and fierce without any waste movement. Too focused he was that he almost unaware about their surrounding, 

Fortunately he snapped it out right before one of the fire tribe men could land some damage on his person and luckily too because the fire tribe soldiers were not as swift nor as sure footed as their mistress, so even kasuo could defend himself from a few of them easily.

From somewhere the sounds of galloping horses reach them, liluo and kasuo exchanging a quick glance and stood back to back. 

Twas then when suddenly suogang vice commander, fengli bursting within the perimeter with the reinforcement troops right behind him. Startling both engaged parties, its took a moments for fengli to assess the situation and barking orders to the soldiers while he and a few jumping off of their mounts and run to assist their princess, brandishing their swords.

Yanda cursed loudly when abruptly kicked and shoved aside by liluo in the seconds she was distracted by the troops sudden entrance, within moments of distraction  both kasuo and liluo took their chance and quickly runs toward the forest, speeding escaping the area.

Fengli and few soldiers run after them and commencing the pursue without delay while the biggest bulk of the troops taking care of the situation with their princess and the remnants of the battle.

*

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*

"Catch them or kill them, whichever!! Just make sure they don't get away!"

Twas the last thing Ka suo heard of yanda orders before they're too far to hears anything more. But kasuo sure now, ying kong shi is not among them, 'may be within their stronghold?' Kasuo mussed.

Honestly speaking, he doesn't know what to feel. If the fire army have ying kong shi as hostage, at least he knows where's to look and knows what to do. But now, when he thought about his little brother alone within the vast mortal realms, he feel so numb. He doesn't know what to do.. 

Right now He could only move his legs to run mechanically after liluo, as far as they could get, away from any pursuers. He let liluo take the lead.

He has failed. Failed his parents, failed ying kong shi.. 

"Shi, where are you?.. Ge really misses you"

Kasuo whispers quietly. If liluo heard him, she doesn't show it. And kasuo truly grateful for the silent understanding 

 And kasuo truly grateful for the silent understanding 

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★