Phase.4 : apparition.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

*

he stood and looked around. where is he?

It feels as if he were standing on the endless field of snows. Nothing is there, what's he could sees and senses is just whiteness, quietness, coldness and

Emptiness....

*****

He open his eyes slowly. He is lying under the water, floating quietly and effortlessly.

The moment when a light somewhere pierces the mass of water infront of his view, it looks like a rainbow is struggling to be born. His vision is full of lights and colours. 

How beautiful....

He wanted to move, to swim and touch the colours. but he couldn't move his body, he couldn't move his hand, only his hairs moving so languidly, without sounds floating and dancing gently along the flows of the water.

Oddly though he do not feel scared at all, 

Somehow it's feel so natural to be like this, quietly laying within the comfort of the water. So warm, so safe.. 

Slowly he close his eyes..... 

*

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

🎵A Side Note :))

************

In this story's universe, the age of maturity for an immortal (elves) is 130 years old. Therefore Ying kong shi is practically still a child since he is just 100 years old, physically his appearance is no different than 12 years old mortal (human) children. 

Kasuo is 130 years old, he just celebrated his coming of age ceremony when their kingdom were under attacks. 

Lastly,

Thank you for reading ❤

★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★':*★