Phase.18 : a visit to new place.

Currently Ying kong shi is pouting. Yep, pouting. Noone told her that trip to the dreamer tribe would require all day long. her backside is raw and spine hurts so bad and now she was forced to resume the journey inside of the carriage. It was boring inside the car, she could only see the outside scenery through a little window, of course her mood would turn worse. 

With no small amount of envy, Shi glancing forward toward the sight of yanda's and sougang's riding their mounts majestically.

As if summoned by her resentful gazes, suogang turn and look at her direction. He halting his horse and turn back to rode beside the carriage's window just to extending his arm inside and ruffling Shi's hair fondly as if he know what's was in her mind. 

Suogang saw her dark mood and laughs.

"Why are you pouting peng-peng? Rejoice! we already reaching the dream tribe!!" 

"Really ?? But we haven't encountered any guards or anyone!" Shi shocked. As far as she know, borders usually never left unguarded. 

Suogang smirking smugly by shi's reaction. 

"Yanda handling those border guards ahead." He signalling with his tumb "every civilian and tourists we encountered all avoiding or staying clear from our path" suogang added smugly.

"Of course " Shi said simply. 

"Just be patient a little bit more peng-peng!" Suogang pull his rein and rode forward past the carriage after pinched Shi's cheek fondly. Shi truly annoyed by that despicable habits of suogang, she didn't remember since when those habits begun but somehow suogang likes to ruffling her hair and pinching her cheeks or nose, annoying.

Shi snapped out of her mental mussing by the jolt of the carriage  sudden stop. The door open only to revealing fengli's friendly figure "come out peng-peng" he hold the door frame for shi. Shi grinning and quickly jump out from the carriage.

Once outside she couldn't hold her wonderstruck reaction and her mouth opening wide in awe by the sight that greets her eyes. The dreams tribe is so colorful! So vivid in colors and so alive! Nothing like the subdued monotonous ice kingdom or borish as fire kingdom stronghold basecamp!!

While shi being busy drowning in excitement, suddenly there was a hand pushing up her chin to close her jaw, turning up her sight she found a grinning yanda and sougang standing there by her side teasingly 

"Close your mouth peng-peng"

"You will inviting flies in"

Shi roll her eyes. Truly, these sibling get along very well only when they're in battle OR when they're teasing her! She thought exasperatedly.

"Come, it's still some time before night fall. Ping gai already secured rooms for us to rest." Suogang pat shi's back not unkindly and leading them. Yanda slung her arm around shi's shoulder and both following suogang closely.

Shi is literary bouncing in full spirit, she couldn't wait.