4

Sonic grabbed Amy by the shoulder. She turns her head to look at him.

"What the hell do you want, Sonic? Like honestly do you just expect me to be your friend after everything you did to me in the past?"

She asks, a stale look on her face. She can't believe it. After those few years of harassment and bullying, he wants to be friends with her just because she beat the shit out of his new girlfriend. What is wrong with him?

"No, that's not it."

Sonic replies.

"After I helped her up, about five different guys that I didn't even know from our school confronted her about cheating on me, and she later admitted to it and walked away like a snob. I broke up with her because I couldn't believe she would do something like that. I guess she's a whore, and I'm sorry for what she did to you and what I called you earlier."

Amy rolls her eyes.

  "If you want to be my friend then you have to stay away from me and be nice to me, then I will forgive you. That doesn't mean we're best friends automatically or anything like that. Got it?"

Sonic stands there, he says nothing and he just looks at Amy, admiring her.

"Fine then Amy, you get your wish."

He says as he walks off.

Amy takes a deep breath and continues to walk with her friends. It was after school now. They had a break off of this school day because of Christmas coming up soon. They were very excited.

End of chapter 4