5

Amy was in her room, resting on her white bedspread and fancy, fluffy white pillows. Her family was very rich and she had silk bedsheets. Her walls were a cream colour and she had a rug next to her bed. The rug was a furry white as well. Her floor had wooden grey tiles ands he had a matching white vanity where she did her makeup. All of the makeup she had was from Sephora and they matched her pink fur and emerald green eyes. She was thinking about dying her hair an ombré red colour but later disregarded the thought because she decided it would not go well with most of her outfits. Her wall was lined with old and new pictures of her friends and of posters of her favourite music artists. I guess you could say that she had a "white girls room."

She knew she was very fortunate to be raised in a wealthy family, there were many that weren't even aware of what a phone was.
Anyways, she is on her phone when she gets a call from Rouge. Like any friend would, she answers it.

"Hello?"

The carnation pink hedgehog answers.

"Hey Ames, were all ready to go now so we were hoping to check in and see if you're ready as well. After all, we don't want to waste any time just waiting while we're ready to go shopping together."

Amy sighs and answers.

"Yes Rouge, luckily I'm all ready to go so you can come and pick us up now if you want."

The bat laughs in a funny and friendly manner.

"Okay, be there in 5." And hangs up.

Amy hangs up as well, throwing herself back onto the white comforter and stares up at the ceiling. She hopes that she would meet someone there that would possibly catch her eye. Maybe a handsome young man at the food court that would like to take her on a date.

10 mins later

Amy heard a honk outside her window. She checks from her second floor window and sees Rouge parked in the driveway. She waves with a smile and starts blasting some music. Amy runs downstairs and grabs her bag, leaving the house and waving goodbye to her parents. She makes her way down the driveway and jumps into the passenger side of Rouges car. They speed off to go pick up the rest of their friends, their friend that she hadn't hung out with in years.

~

After they had picked everyone up from their houses, they made their way to the mall. When the entered the mall, it wasn't very crowded. Although Christmas was around the corner which was strange and you'd usually expect a whole bunch of people to be there. They walked around and spent some really good time in the lingerie stores. Amy really had no reason to spend over $300.00 in there but she was rich so oh well. After they were done shopping, they headed out of the mall and got back into Rouge's car. They had an amazing time and also an amazing drive home.

End of chapter 5