7

Amy was sitting in her room again. She just got off another call with Sonic. Her feelings began to grow for the hedgehog a few weeks ago but she hasn't told him about them. Her phone rings again, she looks down. She sees Knuckles name and she answers it.

"Hey Amy. I have a question and I just wanted to see what would happen if you went along with it."

"Um okay, what's up?"

"So there's a rumour that's been going around that claims that Sonic is really easy and I know that since you have a crush on him I was just wondering if you'd send him some... Pictures, you know, to see if he goes along with it and cheats."

"How do you know I have a crush on him? The hell, Knuckles?"

Amy sighs and begins to laugh.

"Because. I know all."

Knuckles answers with a laugh.

Amy thinks about this opportunity. If she goes along with it and sends him her pictures, she will be able to find out if he secretly has feelings for her or not...

She agrees.

~

She enters her and Sonic's chat room and she waits for a few moments. Then, she makes her move. She looks through her photos and selects a picture. She sends it. Not long after, Sonic opens it. She sees his speech bubble appear on messenger.

"Holy fuck." Is the text she receives from him. She sends another one, this time of her ass. She sees a speech bubble appear again and she recieves a picture of.. HIM?!

It was huge. Amy throws her phone across the room. And not long after she gets a call from him. She blushes and screams before she answers it.

They just talk for a bit about why she sent it and she tells him that she likes him and she's liked him for a while.

~

At the high school later on, Amy is walking down the hallway. And Sally walks by her, she leans over and says that she knows about what I did with Sonic and she continues walking.

'I guess Sonic never told her about the part when he cheated on her and sent me his dick I guess lol.' Is What Amy thinks as she continues her walk and chuckles to herself.

End of chapter 7