18

After Sonic calls her, she hangs up and decides to call her friends, specifically Rouge. She would be more understanding because one time she got charged for robbing a jewelry store, nothing out of the ordinary for someone who had a passion for gems.

"Hello?" The bat answers the phone.

"Hey Rouge."

"What's up?"

"Sonic's in jail I guess.."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Amy! What the hell happened? I haven't heard from you in days. Are you alright?"

"Ya, I'm alright. I've just been stressed. It's only been one night since Sonic landed in jail because of all of the bullshit that happened that him and me weren't even involved in. It was stupid to be honest."

"Yeah. I think I heard about this earlier this morning when I woke up. Something about a teen boy being stabbed or something? Yeah, something like that."

"Rouge. The weird part was that me and Sonic never even knew he got stabbed. If we had known that we would've  called the police."

"Yeah, of course."

"So how've you been Rouge? Has school been treating you okay?"

Amy suddenly heard a banging noise in the back of the phone call and heard Blaze and Maria cry out in pain.

"Blaze, Maria! Can you please fucking quiet down back there? I know you like to go mattress surfing down the goddamn stairs but how's not the time! Do it later at night or something! Jeez!"

Rouge laughs after the yelling and Amy continues to hear the play fighting.

"I guess there's not much you can do when it comes to shit like this. Huh Rouge?"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. None of this was any of your fault or your doing. You just happened to be there at the wrong place and at the wrong time."

"Amy sighs when she realizes it's not just her that understands what's happening."

"Thanks Rouge." Amy says with a smile appearing on her face.

"No problem at all, Rose. Anyways, I gotta got the road because I need to drive these two suckers home. They need their sleep, haha."

"Haha yeah, totally." Amy says them hangs up.

End of chapter 18