25

It was 3am, Amy sat in her bed all by her lonely and she was bored.

Suddenly, she heard a noise in her window and the curtains began to move. She jumped and covered herself with her blanket.

To her surprise, he came through the window. As she peeled over her blanket, her eyes widened with shock. It was him.

The blue blur brushed himself off from the leaves and dirt that covered him, he then sighed and turned towards Amy. He then began to walk towards her. He stopped and stood in front of her bed.

"Hi.." he said.

She hadn't heard that voice in months but it was almost as if she never forgot what it sounded like. She missed him.

He crawled into her bed and held her, tears began to come to her eyes as she hugged him back. It had been 5 months since she had last seen him. And his hugs finally made her feel warm and loved again. Her eyes began to shut as Sonic's fingers ran through her hair.

~

     The next week was really weird. Trial took too long for it to happen so everything was dropped, including the no contact orders so Amy and Sonic could be together again. They couldn't be any happier than they were at this very moment. She woke up to the phone call from an officer the next day, who told her everything was called off. She spent the whole day in tears of joy from the relief that it was finally all over, and she could be happy again with the person she loved the most.

     She loved him so much, and she held Sonic as if it was their last day on earth and finally everything felt alright.

END OF DAMAGED ROSE.