22

She opened her eyes, the window had no light coming through so she assumed she woke up throughout the night, she didn't feel like going back to sleep so she went into her bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water ran and she remembered her memories..

~

The room was dimmed. She stood in the bathroom fully clothed as Sonic turned the shower to make the water run, he turned around to look at her, and he smiled.

"Clothes off, beautiful."

She looked at him in awe as she stripped down, leaving herself with nothing on, and so did he. There were many times when they would do this, just to have some time alone to talk and be playful. Usually it was just to talk, rarely would they have sex or anything of the sort. Sure there was some feeling up that Sonic would do but for the most part that was it. His water pressure was amazing and it was very cozy in there. There was a back rest so you could sit in the bathtub and lean back as the water hit your body. You could change the water pressure, and usually Sonic would take the shower head from where it was placed and face it to Amy's back to help with her back pain. These were some of the best moments.

He approached her and pulled her in for a hug. His hugs were the absolute best, they made Amy want to melt.

"Come on babe, lets get in." He said as he pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in, her stepping in as well.

They cuddled together in a hug as the warm water hit their skin and ran down their bodies into the drain.

"Oh my god.. You're so fucking beautiful, if only you knew how much I love you."

Amy looked up at him.

"But I do know how much you love me, Sonikku.."

Amy looked at him with curiosity.

"Well, maybe one day you'll know." He said, a smile on his face.

~

The shower water continued to run down her skin as she opened her eyes, she realized that the blue hedgehog wasn't with her. And it was just a memory. The water wasn't pressured nicely like how his house was, it just kind of sprinkled lightly. It leaves you very lonely and sad after. You think that you'd be much happier after having a nice warm shower, but without him she felt nothing but the guilt of staying alive and stranded.

~

After she got out. She dried her hair and put on a big t shirt, the usual sleep outfit she would wear. The blankets were so warm wrapped around her as she looked on her phone, she was interested in getting a medusa piercing. It was the kind that sat on your Cupid's bow above your lip.

Her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter 22 ~