14

It's May 23rd now. Amy is turning 16 and she's so excited. Her and Sonic are going to the mall and they are inviting their friend Mitchell. When they got to the mall, it was decently packed, but not as busy as it usually would be. They went to Journeys to find the shoes that Sonic would buy for Amy. She tried on a pair of grey Supras that she really liked and they were $50. Sonic was short on a bit of money though so he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to buy her the shoes that she loved.

Amy went outside of the store and sat on the benches near the water fountains. She looked through her phone to check the notifications. Sonic came out and handed her the bag with the shoes in them.

"Happy birthday Ames." He said with a smile.

She got up and gave him a hug and a kiss as they walked over to the food court.

The food court was big. There was about 30 different restaurants, the seats in the food court. They decided they would get Harvey's and sit and discuss stuff that's happened in their life recently.

~

When she returned to her own home, she threw herself onto her soft bed and she cuddled up in the blankets and pillows. It was nice to spend the night at your boyfriends but it's also really good when you can go back home and do your own thing.

She went downstairs to the kitchen and decided to snack on some chips while she watched Netflix in her room by herself. She fell asleep watching 13 reasons why.

~

She woke up to her phone ringing at 3am. She was getting a call from Sonic.

"Hi baby." She answered. Lying on her back as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Hey Amy, I'm really scared.." She heard him say, a weakness appeared in his voice.

"What's wrong, Sonikku?" Amy questioned, getting up and sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I took my dads car out for a drive with my friend Kyle, and I crashed it. Can you please come over? I need someone with me right now.." He asked.

A pity fell through Amy. She get really bad for him and she would do anything for him.

"I'll see you in 50." She said. He agreed and she ended the call. She packed her things and began her walk to his house. Most of the snow had melted and it was warmer so she was capable of walking at this time of night because she didn't have to be scared of catching a cold or anything like that.

~

When she came near his house, she noticed his dads car wasn't in the parking space he would normally park in. In fact, it was nowhere to be seen. That just proves that Sonic wasn't lying about him crashing his dads car.

She pulled out her phone and sent him a text.

'I'm here, baby. Come open the door.' It said. She shut off her phone.

About a minute later, she heard the front door open. She saw Sonic look through the crack in the door and she walked in. They immediately made their way upstairs and went to his room.

They sat as Sonic pulled her in for a tight hug. Amy hugged him back, obviously. They made up and plan that they would say she was there for the whole night and that they never touched the car. The police would most likely be called for this after all.

~

The next day, Amy and Sonic woke up to someone knocking on the bedroom door. The police entered and asked them if they were involved with the missing car. Amy lies for Sonic and told them the story they made up. The police couldn't tell Amy was lying so they left.

End of chapter 14