17

Amy was sitting at home. It was about 1 am and she felt empty inside. Her boyfriend was taken to jail, where was Liam anyways? Was he alright? So he was stabbed..

She sighs. The amount of stress that just the one day put on her was terrifying. She felt guilty. If she hadn't of left her phone out for Pauline to take, then none of this would've ever happened.. She thinks about how Sonic is doing. Was he alright? Were they feeding him?

A million thoughts cross through her mind but the thought of Sonic being in jail was the worst one.

Her phone rings.

She looks over at it. A no caller id? She may as well answer is when she swipes right.

"Hello?" She says.

She hears a voice.

"Hey...."

It was Sonic. A big feeling of relief comes over her. So he's alright.. He sounded really upset though, his voice seemed to have no life and before she knew it, she heard him begin to cry.

"Baby.. Please don't leave me.."

She can really hear the sadness and depression in his voice. She really felt bad for what happened but all she can do right now is just wait for him to get out. It's not like she can just walk over to the police station to come looking for him anyways.

"Baby don't worry, I promise I'll never leave you. I'll wait as long as I can for you, no matter how long it takes.." She responds.

"Amy..?"

"Yeah?"

".. I love you so much.."

"I love you too.."

Tears begin to come to her eyes. She has to be strong for him. She can't start crying or it'll only make him feel worse. She takes a deep breath and continues their conversation.

~

About an hour later, they say their good nights and end the call. He promised that he would call her tomorrow which she had complete faith that he would.

She fell back onto her bed, her eyes begin to close as she slowly falls to sleep.

~

He wakes up on the solid floor, and he remembers where he is..

Jail. Ugh.

He sits up and looks towards the little window where the guards are standing and sighs in frustration. She's all he can think about.. That sweet little pink rose..

That reminds him. He has to go call her. It's about 4 in the afternoon because he couldn't sleep all night. He was so alone, but he was most worried about how his poor little Amy Rose would be able to make it through the next few days without knowing he's safe. He knew that she cared, after all.

He knocks on the door and the guard comes over. He lets him out of his holding cells and leads him towards the call room.

He sits down and makes the call.

End of chapter 17