13

Amy woke up. She smiled as she remembered what happened last night and she cuddled up next to her favourite person. He mumbled softly when she wrapped her arms around him. He was so cute when he was sleepy. All of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around her and lied on her chest, then went back to sleep. She thought he was so cute just because of the little things that he did like this one.

She was awake for the next half hour because she couldn't fall asleep. Instead, she lied awake and gently ran her fingers through his quills. He woke up later and he sat up. He picked her up out of the bed and he sat her on top of him facing away from him. He snuggled his face into her neck and he sighed. She giggled and attempted to turn around in an attempt to hug him, but he kept her right where she was.

"No." He said into her neck.

Everything he did for her was so cute and she just couldn't get over it.

Five minutes later, they got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. He insisted that he would make noodles for her and that he was really good at it.

She sat at the kitchen table and he walked over and gave her a hug. He was so in love with her at this point that he most likely couldn't even process anything else happening in their life. His dad was at work at the moment at the moment so they had the house all to themselves.

"Amy, can you please go turn on the tv and go to Netflix?" He asked her.

She got up out of her chair and she went over to turn it on. As she was scrolling through Netflix, Sonic walked over.

"I haven't watched The Land Before Time in forever.." He commented.

"Well, let's watch it then. I've never watched it before so this should be exciting." She said, selecting the movie they were talking about.

She cuddled up on the love seat and Sonic returned to making the noodles that were cooking on the stove. She silently watched the animated movie and Sonic came into the living room, the noodle bowls in his hands and he smiled as he looked at her. She pulled a warm blanket over herself and enjoyed the movie as Sonic places the bowl on her lap. He then went to his own chair and sat down. They watched the movie without saying anything to each other.

~

After the credits began to roll after the movie finished, Sonic got up and walked over to Amy. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up into his arms. Later that day, they went uptown to the West Edmonton Mall and they went shopping. Sonic decided to treat her and bought her some more lingerie from Victoria's Secret, as well as some from La Senza. They entered Spencer's and in the corner, they stumbled across a variety of sex toys and lingerie. Sonic laughed and selected a hot pink waterproof vibrator and bought it as a special gift for Amy, without her knowing.

They went to see a horror movie at the Scotiabank Movie Theatre. It was really intense and Amy screamed multiple times as Sonic laughed at her reaction.

~

When they returned to his house, he convinced her to spend another night. That night just consisted of them cuddling up watching movies and eating some more food.

"Amy, I bought you a little gift while you weren't looking." He said as he handed the vibrator to her, placing it in her hands.

She laughed and opened it up. Sonic got on top of her and they began to kiss.

End of chapter 13