20

One week later ~

Amy sits in her house when her mom walks in.

"Amy, a cop is coming to speak with you, get ready." And closes the door.

~

When the cop showed up to the house, they asked her to sit at the table so she did.

"I came to talk with you about what happened about a week or two ago. And we decided that you were involved as well so we have to charge you and give you conditions, one of those being no contact. So that means no contact with Liam, Jonny, Pauline, Vince, or Sonic."

~

The cops left the house. Amy went to her phone and texted Sonic.

'We have a no contact order, Baby.'

She turned off her phone after that.

Later that night, she turned her phone back on. There was a text from Sonic that he just sent.

'Come over.'

~

Around 1am, she snuck out of her house and she left for Sonic's.

When she got there, she texted him.

'I'm outside.'

He let her in and they went upstairs to his room. They lied down and watched Netflix together. Amy fell asleep before Sonic did, she remembered him giving her forehead kisses every couple minutes and hugging her, all while she was wrapped up in a blanket.

~

The next morning, Amy woke up. She had to leave the house though because Sonic's dads new girlfriend knew about the no contact order and she demanded that he kick her out.

She got up and left. She felt really lost for the next 2 weeks. Those next two weeks they couldn't see each other until they arrived at their first court appearance.

Of course, the two hedgehogs would still text each other and sometimes she would even sneak over to his place for a couple of hours and then go home and Sonic's dad never found out about it.

Two weeks later ~

They woke up at 7:30am because their court appearances began at 9:30. Amy would be able to actually see Sonic and talk with him without being stressed about what was happening.

After they got home from the court appearance. Amy got her mom to phone the courthouse just to ask if their no contact order was removed.

And of course the answer was a fucking no.

~

Amy and Sonic continued to talk just like they always would but the no contact order would slowly tear apart everything they loved about each other. How does the court system expect two teenagers that had literally no involvement in this case be forced to not see or even come in any form of contact with each other.

End of chapter 20