Chapter 5 What Did I Do?

WES'S POV

Drew and I are at our place waiting for Riley and Tay and I'm so exited to see Ry again. I don't know what it is about her but she gets me and she's so easy to be around. I wanna ask her out sometime but I don't know how she feels about me. Just then Drew came out to join me in the living room.

"So, are you gonna ask out Tay?" I ask him, knowing he has a thing for her.

"Ya, probably but I'm just waiting for the right time and I'm gonna see if she likes me too first"

"And how are you gonna do that?" I ask him, wondering how he's gonna figure that out.

"I have no idea but on another note, don't you like Riley?"

"Ya...a lot actually, I want to spend more time with her but I don't know how she feels about me because we were totally having fun at the beach until we came back into shore...she totally stopped talking to me and totally avoided eye contact with me..."

"That kinda sucks dude" he said trying to make me feel better about it

"It's just confusing, ya know? I thought she liked me..."

Just then the door bell rang and I knew it was the girls.

The front door opened and I saw the girls. Ry was wearing plain jeans an a t shirt and only a tiny bit of makeup. Just the way I like it.

"Hey guys!" Tay yelled as she ran over and gave Drew a hug. Good for Drew. I walked up to Riley and greeted her with a smile

"Hey pretty lady" I said holding out my arms for a hug but she totally walked write passed me saying a simple 'hi'. What's wrong with her? I hope I didn't do something to make her mad at me.

Just then Keaton came running down the stairs with his girlfriend Summer.

"Hey guys" he said happily...typical Keaton.

"Keaton, this is Riley and Taylor, guys this is my brother Keaton and his girlfriend Summer." I introduced them all.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Riley asked getting super exited. It's so cute the way her face lights up like a little kid on Christmas.

"YES!" Summer screamed and ran onto the carpet as we all sat in the circle.

"I call going first!" Riley screamed as we all sat down.

"Keaton, truth or dare?" Riley asked him

"Truth"

"Ummmm, what's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?" She asked. Oh crap. I already know what he's gonna say...

"Defiantly the time Wes met my first girlfriend and told her I was a 'bed wetter' and then she frickin broke up with me a week later"

At this point everyone was laughing except Keaton

"Ya, I'm sorry about that dude" I said in between laughs.

"Ok ok, Drew, truth or dare?" Keaton asked him

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Tay" he instantly started blushing, same as Tay.

Drew put his arm around Tay looking her in the eyes

"Hello princess" he said and kissing her only on the cheek.

Drew turned to me with a HUGE grin on his face.

"Wes, truth or dare" he said with an evil smirk

"Dare" I said challenging him

"I dare you to throw Riley in the pool"

"NO" she screamed but before she could react I picked her up and ran to the back and launched her into the pool. Right after I was pushed onto the pool by Keats and soon everyone was in the water.

We swam and chilled for over an hour until we came in to dry off.

"Hey Ry, if you want you can borrow some of my dry clothes, I have some sweat pants that would probably fit you" I say to her, not wanting her to get cold considering it's about 10:00 at night.

"No, I'll go home with Tay, it's fine" she said still avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, are you mad at me, cause honestly I hate when you don't talk to me because I like you, a lot Ry"

"I'm not mad at you I just don't like what happened at the beach today" she said looking down at her feet. What the hell happened at the beach?

As I was thinking, she walked over to Tay and they both left. Drew went inside and Keats left with Summer. I was alone to think. I sat on a lawn chair outside.

I think back to today on the beach:

We had so much fun in the water, me and Ry talked about wanting to go surfing together sometime, we all had a water fight then we came into shore and talked on the beach until Hannah came. Hannah. Oh my gosh. She saw Hannah kiss me! This is terrible! I don't even like Hannah, I texted her after the beach telling her to leave me alone...I have no idea what I'm gonna do, all I know is I have to talk to Riley.
--------------------------------------

ALSO the new book cover was created by @stromberg.vibes on IG so go follow her💕

My IG is: lovin_wesley and my personal is kayla_0617_ 🙈

You guys are the best!!

~kayla