Chapter 30 Scream 5sos

RILEYS POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast with Wes, Keaton, Brooke and Breezie. Laraine had some work to do so she was out for the day. Wes, Keaton and I are leaving tomorrow morning.

"What do you guys want to do today?" I asked and everyone took a minute to think about it.

"We could go to the mall?" Breezie suggested.

"Nah...I want to do something fun while Ry is in Canada" Keaton said and we continued to think, then Wes came up with the perfect idea,

"Why don't we go to our Trailer? There's so much stuff we can do there and just have fun. Plus, the drive there is only an hour."

"You guys in?" Brooke asked and we all said yes.

"Well then let's go!" We all went to get in the car and realize there was room for all of us in one car.

"Who's going in what car?" Wes asked.

"Girls in my car, guys in yours?"

"You ok with that Ry?"

"Of course! We'll have girl time!"

"Ok then, let's go!"

I got in the front seat because Brooke offered to sit in the back while Breezie was in the drivers seat.

"So how long have you and Wes been dating?!"

"All Summer"

"Really?!" They both screamed.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked

"No! He likes you so much we thought it was like 5 months or something!" We started laughing and we got out onto a highway and followed Wes's car.

"Has he kissed you yet?! Said I love you?!" They were firing questions at me.

"Yes and yes"

"OH MY GOD HE LOVES YOU!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR?!" Brooke yelled.

"What?" Breezie and I said at the same time.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!"

"YASSS BÆ!" I yelled and we put on the music and started jamming out and singing,

"SO WE'RE TAKING THE LONG WAY HOME, CAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE WASTING MY TIME ALONE!

I WANNA GET LOST AND DRIVE FOREVER WITH YOU TALKIN BOUT NOTHIN YEAH, WHATEVER BABY, SO WE'RE TAKING THE LONG WAY HOOOMMEEE!

HITTING EVERY RED LIGHT! KISSING AT THE STOP SIGN BABY, GREENDAY'S ON THE RADIOOO

TAKING THE LONG WAY HOME!"
****

We parked the cars on their campsite and got out of the car.

I walk over to wesley and he wraps his arm around my stomach.

"So...what are we doing?" I asked.

"Let's go to the park"

"Sure" the 5 of us walked down to the park and Wes sent a text to all of his friends here that he wants them to come and hang out to meet me.

We got down the the park and as we entered I could see the swings.

"I CALL HIGHEST!" I ran over to the highest swing and started pumping and the rest of them came and took a seat on a swing.

"Hey Riley, I bet I can kick my shoes farther than you" Keaton challenges as we started swinging higher and higher.

"You're on"

We swung as high as we could and I kicked my shoe off and it flew all the way to the bushes at the back of the park.

Keaton kicked his and they flew all the way to the bush and got stuck in a tree.

We all started laughing and we ran over to get the shoe down. I climbed up the tree and when I grabbed his shoe, I threw it down to him and it hit him in the head.

"Hey!"

I started laughing really hard and jumped out of the tree and landed next to Wes. I was surprised to see that he was standing with a group of people our age.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend Riley" he said putting his arm around me and I smiled.

"And Riley, this is Cam, Sarah, Brenna, Zach, Declan and Kaitlyn."

"I'm not gonna remember all this" I laughed and everyone smiled.

The one that I think was Declan picked me up and ran to the swing an started pushing me and everyone was laughing.

"LETS PLAY CHICKEN!" Brenna yelled. All the swings available got taken up and the rest of the people were lined up and the first swing.

I was mentally going through and naming everyone...I'm pretty sure I've got it.

Ten minutest later of playing chicken (Declan and Cam getting hit) we decided to play something els.

"What do you guys want to play?"

"What to swim?"

"I didn't bring a bathing suit" I told them.

"Who cares? We'll dry off" Brooke said with a smile.

"Isn't it too late at this point?" Brenna said pouting to the sky that was filled wit stars.

"I have an idea!" Zach yelled,
"We'll bring glow sticks in the water!"

"You guys down?"

Everyone nodded.

"Let's go!"

We all ran down the the beach and I took my phone out of my pocket and set it down with everyone else's.

We waited for Zach to show up with glow sticks and he got here and was panting from running.

"Everyone take 2"

The 10 of us grabbed 2 glow sticks and I got yellow and blue.
I cracked it and put it on my wrist.

"The water's cold!"

"C'mon, we'll jump off the dock, it feels less cold that way. Just jump and get it over with." Breezie said and we all walked up the dock.

"Guys, I don't wanna." I laughed as I dipped my toe in the water and felt the cold water.

Wes ran up to me and swing me over his shoulder and his hot skin touching mine was giving me chills.

"WES NO! PUT ME DOWN!"

"3...2...1!!!" Sarah yelled and everyone ran to the water and Wes jumped in with me on his back.

The water was cold at first but after 30 seconds I got used to it and it was refreshing.

I was treading water and was looking for Wes, witch was hard because it was so dark and all we had were cheep glow sticks.

Suddenly, I felt something grab my foot and pull me under the water. I was freaking out and didn't know what it was. I shined the light from the glow stick closer to whatever it was and I saw it was Wes smiling.

The next thing I knew, I was under water with Wes's lips on mine. Sweet and soft mingled with so much passion.

Moments like these are the ones that make me see how much I truly love Wesley Trent Stromberg.