Chapter 31 We Go Back To Cali

RILEYS POV

(Insert alarm sound here😂)

I wake up to the sound of an alarm and I reach over turning it off, also forcing me to leave Wes's grasp around my waist.

"Wesssss, wake uppppp" I shake his shoulders trying to wake him up and the only response I get is a groan.

"WES! WE NEED TO PACK AND GET TO THE DAMN AIRPORT SO THAT WE CAN GET ON THE DAMN PLANE AND GO BACK TO CALI."

I heard Laraine laughing outside his door and I know that she heard me and suddenly the door crept open and she came in,

"Wes! You have an hour to get ready!"

That made him sit up and stretch his arms out and hop out of bed. He lazily walks over to his mom and gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek before he pushed her out and closed the door and laughed.

"Well that wasn't very nice of you Stromberg"

"Ugh" he comes over and picks me up,and spins me around and whispers in my ear,

"Go pack up, I'm having a shower."

He let go and walked off the the bathroom and closed the door.

I grab my suitcase from under his bed and start to fill it with all my cloths. I leave out a pair of sweatpants because on the way here, the plane was pretty chilly.

I set out my sweatpants and grab a sweater and get dressed.

I wasn't worried about Wes seeing me because I could here the water running so I knew he was in the shower.

Once I had my cloths on, I grab my brush, makeup bag and tooth brush.

Crap, I've gotta use the washroom.

I Go out the door with my things and look for Breezie. I find her in her room with the door open and she was on her phone.

"Hey, Breezie, is it ok if I use your bathroom? Wes in in his,"

"Of course! Go for it!" She pointed to the door and I walked in and left it open, there was no reason to close it.

I started putting on my makeup. I don't like to cake it on so I only put on Mascara, eyeliner, blush and concealer.

I comb through my hair and put it up in a ponytail after I brush my teethe.

I walk out and Breezie is still there and she walks over to me with her phone.

"SELFIE TIME!" She screams.

She takes a picture of us making a silly face and one of us smiling.

She posted the nice one and I got a notification,

@BREEZIES: @RILEY_0617_ she's a gem💎👑😊

(NOT a real IG, I only use that because my IG is @kayla_0617_😂)

I like the picture and we start laughing.

"I'm gonna miss you Ry!"

"I'm gonna miss you too!"

"Make sure you guys come back for us often!"

"We will! I've gotta finish packing, talk to you in a bit."

I walk out of her room and start putting my makeup bag in my suitcase and my brush. I shove my charger in and my Pyjamas.