Chapter 16 The Party (Part 1)

Wesleys POV

I was sitting on the couch with Riley at her house as we were watching tv and just finishing up our dinner that Riley made me for my birthday. It was my favourite vegetable and meet soup that we make on special occasions.

"This is so good, thanks babe" I said setting down my plate on the table next to the couch in Riley's beige living room.

"How are you already finished it?!" She questioned and I noticed that she had half a bowl left of her soup.

"I guess it's just really good" I said and we both started to laugh.

"Sorry that we're just staying in tonight babe...we'll do something special for your birthday tomorrow" she said smiling and she was playing with my fingers and I admired her navy blue nail polish.

"It's okay Ry, I'm going out with Drew tonight, we can spend the day together tomorrow" I said reassuring her as I got up and brought our dishes to the big kitchen she had with a great outlook of the ocean, even though it was late and everything was getting dark outside.

I heard my phone go off in the living room so I ran out to go see who it was and it was a call from Drew,

"Hey, Drew, what's up?"

"I'm on my way to pick you up, you ready?"

"Ya man, this is gonna be sick" I said and we both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I put my iPhone back in my pocket and Riley walked into the living room.

"Drew's on his way," I said and gave her a hug and she looked upset

"Babe, it's okay, we can celebrate my birthday tomorrow, I'll take you to the beach" I said holding her chin up so that I could look at her beautiful brown eyes with splashes of green but not quite Hazel.

"Promise?"

"I promise" I said and gave her one more big hug before I heard Drew knock on the door and we both walked over to the door and opened it to a very happy drew,

"Riley! How are you!" He said giving her a friendly hug.

"Good Drew, you guys better have fun tonight without me" she said laughing.

"We're just gonna hang out tonight" he said and they were both smirking and I couldn't tell why. I decided to just drop it and gave Riley a big hug and left with Drew.

We walked down to his car started off to the mall.

"What are we doing all the mall man?"

"Just gonna chill I guess" he said and we kept going and listened to the radio with the music on full blast and the windows down as we rocket out the beat.

"OH SHIT MAN, I FORGOT MY WALLET!" Drew yelled and spun the car around,

"You're kidding right?!" I said in between laughs as he raced down the road and we started laughing and making everyone turn heads looking at his speeding back car.

We pulled up to our house and walked up to the door and drew got out his key and we opened the door to a pitch black room....that's weird, I thought Keaton was here.

I flicked on the lights and just about had a heart attack when a group of people jumped up all yelling,

"SURPRISE!!"

I scan the people here,

Drew, Tay, Summer, Keaton, Tyler, Ally and the last face I see is Riley's beautiful face with her eyes locked on me and I ran up to her giving her a huge hug,

"Thanks so much guys!"

"We scared you shitless!" Tyler laughed which ended up with laughs from everybody here.

"Did you plan all this?" I asked Riley

"Maybe...." She laughed and Drew and Ally patted her on the back.

"Thank you so much Ry" I said smiling at her again.

"So, what's planned for this party?!" I screamed eager to have fun with my best friends in the entire world.

"We've got music hooked up to speakers all over the house, a kitchen full of snacks, silly string, balloons, and we're playing truth or dare" Taylor said as if they've been planning this for years.

"Shall we start with the silly string?" Ally said smirking.

"We shall" I said running out to the kitchen and grabbing the 16 cans they bought of silly string, two for each of us. I walked back out to the living room with all the cans and Drew turned on the speakers and all our favourite songs started playing so loud we could barely think.

"3...2....1... GO!" I yelled

"WAIT!!" Tyler screamed and we all stopped.

"You don't actually think we bought you normal silly string do you?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Wes...its glow in the dark!" They yelled and ran to turn all the lights off.

We all backed up into corners and could feel the wall vibrating to the beat of the bass.

"3....2....1....GO!" We all yelled at the same time and started running in the dark trying to find each other.

I ran into the kitchen and saw Riley standing agains a wall waiting for an opening to the stairs,

"BOO!" I yelled and began to spray her as she screamed,

"WESLEY!" But I had already ran upstairs to Keaton's room and entered to find him and spray him but before I could I was being sprayed by Keaton and Drew at the same time with yellow and blue silly string.

Just then we heard Ally screaming downstairs and Tyler laughing and we all stopped,

"You guys wanna all gang up on Ally?" I ask and we all exchange glances and slowly begin to walk downstairs to Ally and we all began spraying her and laughing.

This night is amazing.

*********************************************

THATS ONLY PART 1!!!

There's a second part to the party and I'm gonna either put it up tonight or tomorrow for you guys but comment whether you want a double update OR an update tomorrow.