Chapter 36 LAST CHAPTER. I Say Goodbye

RILEYS POV

Today is the day that Wes is leaving.
We've been sitting at the airport for twenty minutes because Keaton wanted to make sure we got here extra early.

My phone started dinging as I revived texts from my friends in our group conversation.

Hey, all of us are in the truck on our way, we'll be their in 5 mins -Tay

Ok, flight doesn't leave for another hour or so -Ry

K ttyl -Tay

I lock my phone and put it back in the pocket of my ripped jeans.

"Do you wanna get some food?" Wes asked.

"Ya let's go." The three of us got up and the boys rolled their luggage behind them as we made our way to the food.

I got an everything beagle with Herb and garlic cream cheese, toasted. Wes got the same thing and a coffee while Keaton got a muffin.

"We should film a vine!" Keaton screamed with a mouth full of muffin and I chuckled at him.

"Ya but of what?"

"Selfies with strangers!" I nodded and got up with Keaton while Wes watched us and laughed.

I saw a man walking in front of us. I couldn't tell how old he was but he looked to be in his twenties.

I pointed to him and Keaton nodded and he turned on the camera. We ran up to the man and screamed,

"Selfies with strangers!!"

"What the hell is this?" He asked wit an accent that I couldn't identify.

"Sorry sir, we thought you were someone els." I lied and me and Keaton ran back to Wes and laughed our asses off.

"Wessy, he yelled at me." I fake pouted as I took a seat on his lap.

"I think you scared the poor guy!"

"Oops."

We laughed and Keaton posted the vine for all our friends to see.

Suddenly, our friends started skipping towards us. Everyone was here to spend one last hour with Wes and Keaton.

"Hey guys." Summer smiled and walked over to Keaton and have him a hug. They're so cute omg someone shoot me.

"I have an idea!" Tia screamed and pulled out her phone.

"What?"

"We're dancing!"

"What?"

"Give me your portable speaker." She told Keaton and he grabbed it out of his backpack.

She hooked up her phone and put on "Summer" by Calvin Harris and started dancing in the airport where everyone was waiting with their luggage.

"Tia...people are staring..." Ally whispered.

"Good! C'mon! Dance!" She yelled to ally and they both started dancing, followed by Drew, Tay, Summer and Keaton.

10 minutes went by and we were all dancing in the waiting area with hundreds of people staring at us but we didn't care.

"Who wants a slushy?!" I yelled and everyone nodded. I walked up to where I saw the slushies.

"Hello, what can I get for you hun?"