Chapter 13 Ready To Party

RILEYS POV

"It's all my fault" wesley said as we sat in his car back to his house.

"Wes, it's defiantly not your fault, you saved me tonight"

"If it wasn't for me, this wouldn't have happened. I should have brought you home,"

"Wesley, listen to me. It's okay."

"Okay."

The rest of the way to wes, keaton and Drews place we sat and talked in the dark, it was nice. We talked about the perfect time to surf, how his parents let him move across the world from them with Drew and so much more.

We got to his house and he came to open the door fore me.

"You're staying with me tonight"

I laughed at his remark as we got out of the car and walked into the front door and saw Drew,

"Riley! What happened to you!" He said as he came over giving me a hug

"Do I look that bad?" I said as I laughed.

"Seriously Riley,"

"Well, I was walking home and Luke kinda....well, he kinda took me"

"Oh my god, I'm gonna fuck him up, I swear!" He said and I laughed at all the things Wes and Drew have said about him.

"Not before I do! No one touches my girlfriend."

At this point I was uncontrollably laughing at these boys, they're the best.

"You tired Ry?"

"Yup" I said as we walked up to Wes's room and he tossed me one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants. I walked into his bathroom to change and used the toothbrush I left here last time and walked out to Wes lying in bed on his phone.

As I got in next to him, he turned around to face me.

"You up for a party tomorrow night?"

"Who's party?"

"Ryan from school is holding the biggest party of the summer" he said smirking,

"Nothing could keep me away" I said smirking back and we both talked until we drifted into the perfect night slumber.

******************

I woke up to the smell of bacon coming from downstairs and noticed that Wesley wasn't lying next to me, so I got up, put my hair into a pony tale and walked downstairs to see Wesley making breakfast and Keaton sitting at the table and they were both talking.

"Where's drew?"

"He likes to sleep till noon" keaton laughed.

"Okay? What are Ya makin Wessie Poo?"

"Bacon and eggs Riley boo"

"You guys are discussing" keaton said sitting at the table. I love that kid.

"Oh please! As if you don't have weird nicknames for Summer!" I said taking a seat next to him.

"Fine" he said and finally shut up.

"Breakfast is served!" Wes said as he set down three plates and took a seat next to me and we all ate away at our breakfast.

"Im going to the skate park with Summer and the guys" Keaton said as he put his plate in the sink and took off.

"Bye!" I yelled after him, "have fun!" Wesley just laughed

"What?"

"You're more of a sibling to him than I am" he said laughing harder

"That's so not true" I said laughing along with him.

"You wanna go surfing today?"

"Ya! When?" I said

"How about now?"

"Ya sure! I'll go get changed and be right back!"

"No you're not, I'm driving you to your house."

"Wesley! It's bright as day outside! I doubt he would come back"

"I don't care, I'm driving" he said and we walked out to his familiar black car and within 40 seconds we were to my house.

"Thanks" I said laughing.

"No problem, I'll pick you up in 10?"

"That works! See you soon babe!" And I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek as he walked out and I closed the door behind him.

I ran upstairs and put on my favourite blue bathing suit and put on sunscreen because getting burnt in California sucks.

I quickly put on waterproof mascara and ran outside to the garage to get my surf board and my long board because knowing wesley, he's gonna wanna go up and down the boardwalk.

I ran back downstairs and went outside to wait for wesley. Sure enough he just pulled into my drive way and helped me get the surf board to the top of the car and we took off to the beach

"Please tell me you brought your long board"

"It's in the back" I said laughing.

"Perfect" he said as he reached for the radio and our favourite throwback song came on, hotel California.

"THEN SHE LIT UP A CANDAL, AND SHE SHOWED ME THE WAY! THERE WERE VOICES DOWN THE CORRIDOR I THOUGHT I HEARD THEM SAY!!! WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA!!! SUCH A LOVLEY PLACE!!! SUCH A LOVLEY FACE"

We sung until we pulled up to the beach and we got our boards and ran down to the perfect spot on the beach.

"ILL RACE YOU INTO THE WAVES!"I yelled so loud the entire beach of california could probably here me.

"You're on Ry" he said and we both started running to the ocean with our boards and we started paddling until the perfect waves came and we stood up on our boards.

We surfed for what felt like hours.

"You've got game Ry!"

"Not bad yourself stromberg!"

"You wanna go in for a bit?"

"Ya sure!"

We got to shore and starred to dry off and we walked up to his car with the boards and put them away.

"You hungry?"

"Ya, a bit" I laughed and wes pulled out our longboards from the back of the car,

"Follow me" he said as we got on our longboards and took off. I could feel the wind in my hair and it felt amazing, I don't remember the last time I let loose like this, it used to be my lifestyle and I'm finally living it again.

Wes lead me all the way to an ice cream shop and he ordered me the special summer cone. It tasted like a mixture of different fruits and it was so colourful and neon.

"This is SOOOO good"

"Haha, you're welcome" he said laughing as we boarded back over to his car.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's time to get ready for that party" he said smirking and we got in his car.

********

It was just dark enough that all I could see of the building was the lights inside and people jumping up and down and I could here the music pounding.

"You ready for this?" He said smirking as he took my hand

"Bring it on" I said as we walked up to the massive building and walked in.

I instantly could feel the room vibrating to the beet of the base and everywhere I looked there were people partying and the occasional people were making out with red solo cups in there hands. But one couple in particular caught my eye. Luke and Hannah. The girl that kissed wes and Luke are at this party...

All I know is that tonight I'm letting loose and this is going to be the best night of summer.