2 adDICKted

Author's POV

The bell rang signalling the end of the class. Students hurriedly went out of the room. Jeon on the other hand is busy fantasizing over his beautiful professor.

"I'll expect you in less than 5 minutes Jeon." Mr. Kim muttered while leaving the room.

Jeon smirked. His smile almost reaching from ear to ear.

"You seem to be overly happy for someone who received a detention."  A smaller man sarcastically said.

Jeon's smile fade as he looked at the man. "Back off Jimin. Don't ruin my mood." He hissed.

Jimin just rolled his eyes on him. "As if I can ruin your mood. You look like someone who won the lottery for Pete's sake!"

Jeon grinned even more. He really can't fool his best friend.

"I can smell bad intentions around you Jeon Jungkook." Jimin jokingly sniffed around him.

Jungkook can't help but laugh at his best friend's silliness.

"That's the smell of cum that I'll release later." Jungkook licked his lips as he imagined himself ramming inside his beautiful professor.

"What the fuck Jungkook! You're so gross!"  His best friend dramatically pushed him away as if he is some kind of trash.

"Whatever. You're just jealous 'cause I'm going to get laid later on." He said with eyes shining like diamonds.

"Na-uh bitch! I suggest you stop doing whatever dirty things you have in mind. He's our professor for fuck's sake!" Jimin nagged at me.

"I'll cut your dick if I have to just to stop you from getting into more trouble Jungkook". Jimin threatened.

"Fine! I won't do anything bad. I promise. Will you now stop nagging at me you piece of shit?" Jungkook argued.

"Good! Now go and follow Mr. Kim in the detention room. You don't want to be scolded even more." Jimin reminded him."I'll go ahead now. Behave your dick Jungkook".

"Oh and after that why don't you go to church so you can wash away your sins." Jimin teased him even more.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and hurriedly made his way to the detention room where a real beauty awaits him.

Sorry Jimin. Promises are made to be broken.

-------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++--------

This is just a short update. I'll try to upload one more chapter.

Please leave a comment.

Love you.