5 Hottest Session (M)

Taehyung's POV

I slowly get down from the table not minding the fact that I'm fully naked in front of my fucking student.

I kneeled in front of Jungkook. My gaze fixated at his huge cock.

Fuck he's REALLY huge.

"Don't just stare baby boy. Touch it." Jungkook is now looking at me with intense eyes.

I gulped. Slowly, my right hand reached out for his throbbing dick. My long fingers barely enclosed his member.

Shit. He's thick.

I pumped my hand up and down his cock spreading his precum. Veins started popping making his dick even more arousing. I licked my lips as I feel hungry. Yes, very hungry.

I stared directly in his eyes as I open my mouth and suck him. Jungkook moaned, his head was thrown back at the sensation.

"Fuck. Good boy." He said eyes closed.

I sloppily licked and bobbed my head up and down. His reaction is so fucking hot. My left hand went straight to my own cock to pleasure myself.

Jungkook saw me and bit his lips. He stopped my hands from touching myself which left me frustrated.

"Not so fast baby boy. Touch yourself again and we're stopping this." Jungkook warned.

I groaned in frustration. Quickly, I removed my hand away from my soaking dick and focused on my meal.

I sucked his balls while I pump harder. I heard him moan louder this time.

"Ugh. You're so good at this." He complimented.

I continued pleasuring him until I feel him shot his cum in my mouth. I swallowed it like a thirsty bitch up to the last drop.

I removed my mouth from his cock making a pop sound. Jungkook is heavily breathing as he smiled at me in satisfaction.

"You'll get an A+ for that baby boy." He grinned.

I blushed at his words.

"Now, why don't we move on to the next lesson?" Jungkook smirked evilly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"Come here." Jungkook ordered offering his right hand.

Mr. Kim shakily stood up and clasped his hand for support. Jungkook carefully lifted him and placed him on his lap in a straddling position.

Mr. Kim moaned as he felt their cocks touched. His hips involuntarily moved to feel the friction.

Jungkook grunted. He placed his hands on the older's hips to stop him from moving.

"Someone is eager, I see." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Hmmm. P-lease Jungkook." Mr. Kim moaned in frustration.

Jungkook smirked and rubbed his hands up and down Mr. Kim's slim waist.

"You need to learn how to behave baby." He said darkly.

"Open your mouth." He hoarsely said making the professor flinch.

Mr. Kim do as he's told. He opened his mouth and felt two fingers inside.

"Lick baby." Jungkook added.

He obeyed without another word. He swirled his tongue around the younger's fingers like he's licking his cock.

"Fuck. So hot." Jungkook licked his lips at the sight. He pulled his fingers out of the sweet cavern after feeling that his fingers are fully lubricated.

"This is going to hurt baby." Jungkook warned as his hand cupped Mr. Kim's ass. His wet fingers traced down in between his ass cheeks looking for that sweet hole.

He carefully entered one finger inside. Mr. Kim groaned as he felt a foreign feeling in his ass.

Jungkook thrusted his finger, slowly stretching his hole.

"Ahhhh Jungkook!" Mr. Kim leaned in his chest biting as pleasure started building in his lower abdomen. His cock twitched as he felt another finger in his hole.

"Ahhhhhhh!" He came for the second time.

"So sensitive." Jungkook smirked as he continues to thrust his fingers inside the now swollen hole.

Mr. Kim can only bury his face on the neck of his student as he pants heavily. He groaned feeling the fingers leave his hole.

Before he can even protest at the loss of contact, he felt a huge thing being shoved in his ass. His eyes widened as he felt his ass being stretched.

"D--Daddy wait!" He said as he felt half of Jungkook's dick inside him.

Both of them grunted at the feeling of being connected. Mr. Kim's eyes are now tearing up due to mixed pain and pleasure.

"P-pull out! It won't fit." He begged the younger as he tried to stand.

"Hush baby. It will. Trust me." Jungkook assured him as he thrusts deeper inside him.

Mr. Kim arched his back as Jungkook's cock is finally inside him. He feels so full.

They stayed in that position. Jungkook lets the professor adjust to his size. If only Jungkook did not see the tears in the older's eyes, he would have slammed his dick over and over again in his fucking tight hole.

"M-move." Mr. Kim whispered in his ears.

Jungkook gladly complied. He pulled his dick slowly leaving the tip and slamming it back home.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck!" Mr. Kim is now a moaning mess. His eyes are hooded in pleasure with his mouth forming a perfect "o".

Jungkook continuously rams himself inside. His pace fastening as both of them moan incoherent words. The chair started creaking as both bodies fuck relentlessly.

"Oh fuck you're so tight!" Jungkook cursed feeling his cock being squeezed by the tight hole. His thrust speeding in an animalistic pace that left Mr. Kim moaning loudly.

"Ahhh! -- Ahhhh! F-aster!" Mr. Kim yelled not caring about the fact that they are still inside the fucking school premises.

"Lower your voice baby. We don't want other students to hear your lewd moans, do we?". Jungkook reminded the professor. However, the older no longer cares about his surroundings. All he can think of is the cock inside his hole, thrusting mercilessly.

Jungkook thrusted even more, balls deep. His cock found the older's prostate. He rapidly abused this spot earning a cry from the professor.

"Ahhhhh! No more ! Ahhhhh -- ahhhh!" The professor begged as he came for the third time. Jungkook quickly covered his mouth with his own to stop Mr. Kim from making loud moans.

He rammed himself trying to find his own release. As he quickened his pace, he felt the professor's walls clench even more.

"Fuck! You're squeezing me so tight baby. I'm gonna----" Jungkook wasn't able to finish his sentence as he released himself inside the professor's beaten hole.

The older is breathing heavily as he passed out from exhaustion.

--------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++---------

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

I'll end this here. See you next chapter.

I'm gonna soak myself in holy water for I have sinned. 😂

Bye.