10 Yes or Yes?

Taehyung's POV

I woke up feeling sore all over my body. I tried sitting up but failed as I feel the pain on my back.

Did I fall on the floor?

I pushed away the blanket that's covering my naked body.

Naked?!

My eyes widened as realization struck me.

Why the hell am I naked?

I looked at my body and saw hickies all over the place.

Oh. God.

I was busy contemplating when I heard the door open.

My eyes widened even more as I saw Jungkook freshly bathed with a small towel on his waist.

I gawked at the sight.

He's so fucking hot.

"Glad you're awake baby." Jungkook said making his way to his closet.

I covered my body and gripped on the sheets as if my life depended on it.

"D-did we have s-sex?" I stuttered as my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

Jungkook looked at me like I'm the dumbest person in the world.

"Do you seriously want me to answer that?" Jungkook smirked.

I stared at him wide-eyed.

What the hell did you do KIM TAEHYUNG!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I am starting to be annoyed looking at the confused face of Mr. Kim.

Is he fucking serious? Doesn't he remember how we fucked countless times last night?!

"Do you want me to make you remember how fucking hot you moaned in my arms?" I started walking closer to the bed. I leaned forward and hungrily kissed his mouth.

"Mmmmm Jung-mmmmkook!" Mr. Kim tried to push me away. He wiggled his way out of my grasp.

"Do you remember now?" I smirked as I licked his lips.

"S-stop Mr. Jeon." He said sounding too formal.

"Mr. Jeon? Oh okay. From daddy to Mr. Jeon now huh?" I sarcastically said moving away from him.

I saw him blushed.

"L-look. What happened between us is wrong. We should stop now." Mr. Kim said trying to sound firm.

"So this is how you're gonna play this game huh?" I muttered, anger starting to rise.

"Y-yes. Let's just forget about the things that happened between us. It's w-wrong." Mr. Kim continued.

"Fuck it! How can something so good be wrong?!" I groaned in frustration.

"I won't accept that bullshit Taehyung!" I yelled unable to control my anger.

"I'm still your professor Mr. Jeon. Respect me." Mr. Kim stated not minding my sudden outburst.

My patience snapped. I gripped his wrist tightly and forced him to look at me.

"No you're not my professor. Not when you're here in my place with hickies all over your body and my cum in your fucking ass." I gritted my teeth in anger.

Tae yelped. "Y-you're hurting me." He said wih his teary eyes.

I frowned realizing how tight my grip is. I released his wrist and saw red marks.

"I'm sorry." I felt so bad from hurting him. "I just don't understand why you're pushing me away. You know to yourself that we can't undo things between us. You fucking know that I can't let you go now." I said staring deep in his eyes.

Mr. Kim was silent for a moment. He took a deep sigh and said "You're right. We really can't undo things between us but we can prevent this from happening again." He said still insisting his point.

I groaned. He's so stubborn.

"We can't prevent this from happening. I know you want me and hell I want you too." I argued back.

"What do you want me to do?!" Mr. Kim exasperatingly said. He looked tired from our argument.

"I. want. you. to. be. mine. and. mine. alone." I emphasized each word for him to clearly understand what I want.

Mr. Kim blushed. His lips parted from shock.

"I won't take no for an answer Taehyung." I said leaning my face to his.

"Yes or Yes?"

----------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++----------

Yes daddy!

Oops! My bad. Hahaha

Love you. 😘