12 Domesticated boyfriend

Author's POV

Jungkook went home a little late. He had to finish a project with Jimin and Hoseok to be passed tomorrow.

He heaved a sigh as he entered the house. He quickly removed his shoes when he noticed a pair of shoes on the rack.

He smiled.

My baby is here. He thinks to himself.

Jungkook hurriedly checked his room but his baby is not there. He went out to check the kitchen and saw a beautiful man cooking. He has his earphones in his ears as he sings.

"Can I lay by your side? Next to you.. you.
And make sure you're alright. I'll take care of you..
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you...  tonight."

His voice sounds so beautiful for the younger's ears.

Slowly, Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung and snaked his arms around his baby's slim sexy waist.

Taehyung flinched. He removed his earphones and turned around only to be greeted by Jungkook's hot mouth. The kiss was slow unlike their previous kisses. It was hot and full of longing.

"I miss you baby." Jungkook said staring deeply in Taehyung's eyes.

Tae smiled showing his famous boxy smile. "But we were just together earlier."

"I still miss you." Jungkook insisted as he buries his head on Tae's neck.

"What are you cooking?" Jungkook asked still snuggling.

"Oh my! I totally forgot!" Tae turned around to finish his cooking.

Jungkook peeked over his shoulder.

"Ramen?" Jungkook asked smiling.

"Are you disappointed?" Tae pouted. "I don't know how to cook except for ramen." He added.

"I love ramen. I love it more if you're the one who cooks it." Jungkook said beaming as he hugged Tae tight.

After cooking, the two enjoyed their meal together. Taehyung is enjoying his ramen while Jungkook is enjoying watching Tae eat. His eyes show adoration towards the older.

"Say baby, why don't you move in with me?" Jungkook offered.

Taehyung choked. He coughed so hard his face turned red.

"Hey baby slow down. Here drink this." Jungkook gave a glass of water to Tae who quickly accepted it.

"What the hell Jungkook." Tae said after feeling relieved.

"Why? What did I do wrong?" Jungkook is Jungshook.

"How can you ask me that, as if you're just asking me if I want a candy?" Tae said rolling his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes on me?" Jungkook asked amused.

"Yes! Because you're impossible! You're asking me to move in with you just like that?" Tae uttered under his breath.

"What's so shocking about that? That's just normal for boyfriends." Jungkook stated.

Tae blushed hearing Jungkook say the word "boyfriends" for the first time. He felt happiness deep in his heart. He knew that he needed this confirmation about their relationship so bad. He's starting to doubt whether they are already a couple or just fuck buddies. Hearing Jungkook say it himself makes him at ease, and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

He cleared his throat to prevent himself from getting emotional.

"Whatever Jungkook." Tae rolled his eyes to hide his smile.

"So you're rolling your eyes on me again." Jungkook said. His eyes starting to darken.

Taehyung gulped feeling his stares intensify.

"I think I have to punish you for rolling your eyes at me baby boy." Jungkook smirked evilly.

-----------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++-----------

Love you. 😘