15 Falling

Taehyung's POV

After knowing Jungkook's reason, I can't help but notice his every action.

My eyes are always on him.

Whenever I have my class in his section, I observe him and noticed a pattern to his "sleeping habit". He tends to be sleepy every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I concluded that these days must be the days when he has to talk to little Annie.

One time, I caught him sleeping again. Instead of waking him up, I just let him. I was discussing about the coverage for the exam and the project that they need to pass.

"That would be all. I expect you to study your lessons and do your project. Remember, I don't accept late projects." I ended my talk. Before I left the room, I called Jimin.

"Mr. Park Jimin, please follow me in the faculty room." I ordered and walked away.

"Me? What did I do?" I heard Jimin whispered in surprise.

(AAN: In the faculty room.)

I was busy arranging the books on my table when I heard a small voice.

"Good afternoon sir. You asked for me?" Jimin asked a bit nervous.

I turned my attention to him and gave him the notes that I prepared.

"What's this sir?" He scanned the papers.

"You're Mr. Jeon's best friend right?" I inquired.

"Yes sir, but what does it have to do with these?" Jimin asked still confuse.

"I trust that you'll give him that." I smiled at him.

"May I ask why sir?" Jimin looked at me in the eyes.

"I noticed that he's been sleeping in class a lot. I doubt that he'll be able to pass if he continues doing that. Give that to him and force him to study." I said smiling.

"You're so kind sir. Thank you for being considerate." Jimin smiled back. He said his goodbye and was about to leave when I remembered something.

"Uhm Mr. Park." I called.

"Yes sir?"

"I would appreciate it if you won't tell him that I am the one who gave that." I said shyly.

"Noted sir." Jimin bowed before taking his leave.

Some people might think I'm being unfair. However, I can't help myself from caring for Jungkook. He has totally gotten my interest, and I can no longer stop myself from falling deeper.

Time skip (day before "detention")

The day ended fast. I was making my way out of the building when I heard a familiar voice.

"C'mon Jungkook. Let's have some fun tonight." Hoseok said.

"Bitch I can't. I'll rather sleep than go to that party." Jungkook said sounding irritated.

"Jimin! Namjoon! Convince this fucker!" Hoseok stomped his feet.

"You should come with us. It's been too long since we last hang out." Namjoon said.

"We can get laid." Hoseok said grinning. "I heard Lisa is going to be there." He added wiggling his brows.

I hurriedly walked away to stop myself from listening. I feel a pang on my chest hearing Lisa's name.

After weeks of observing Jungkook, I learned a lot about him. I was able to know his likes and dislikes and his past relationships. Lisa is one of his exes. She's not just any other ex, she's the last woman that Jungkook truly loved. After their break up, Jungkook did not take relationships seriously. He just settles for sex and nothing more.

I feel the pain that I know I should not feel.

I'm so stupid.

Time skip ("detention" day. Go back to chapter 1 Hamlet's fault if you forgot about it.)

I read a passage from William Shakespeare's Hamlet. I scanned the room to ask someone interpret it when my eyes landed on the now sleeping Jungkook.

My eyes squinted.

Then realization struck me.

So he really went to that party after all.

Jealousy took over my body. Before I knew it, I called him to interpret the passage.

His answer made my mood even worse. I was fuming in anger and bitterness that I can no longer think clearly.

I gave an order that both lead us to our first time in the detention.

End of flashback.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Present time

I slowly opened my eyes when I feel Jungkook carefully move out of the bed. He didn't notice that I was awaken by his movement. He sat on his chair and faced his laptop.

After few minutes, I heard him talk.

"Hi, little pumpkin. Are you ready to sleep?" Jungkook said, his voice is full of love and adorarion.

I smiled as I went back to sleep.

This is the reason why I fell in love with him.

-------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++-------

I want a Jungkook in my life too.

See you next chapter.

Love you. 😘