16 Uh-Oh

Author's POV

Lunch time

Jungkook saw Jimin arrange his things quickly. It's been days since Jungkook noticed that Jimin is acting a bit weird.

"Hey Chim!" Jungkook tapped his shoulder.

Jimin gasped. His eyes widened in shock.

"Hey chill! You look like you've seen a ghost." Jungkook joked.

"Y-you shocked me Kook." Jimin said slightly smiling.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to have lunch with me?" Jungkook asked.

"I---" Jimin wasn't able to finish when Hoseok came.

"Hey fuckers! Let's have lunch together at the cafeteria." Hoseok beamed.

"I was gonna say the same thing to Jimin. Let's go Chim." Jungkook hold Jimin's arm.

"Okay fine." He finally said.

"Yoongi and Namjoon is already there. I told them to reserve seats." Hoseok added.

The three friends made their way to the cafeteria. They ordered their food and sat with Yoongi and Namjoon who are now busy talking about rap songs.

They ate their lunch while talking things over from time to time. They were engrossed with their conversation when Namjoon suddenly raised his hand to wave at someone.

"Professor Jin!" Namjoon called out. His dimples are showing as he smiles to the professor.

All four heads turned to look at the direction where Namjoon is waving. They saw the professor smile shyly. Jungkook's attention shifted from the person beside professor Jin. He saw his baby and their eyes locked. Jungkook smiled at him.

Jungkook's smile vanished when he saw another man stand beside Taehyung. He frowned upon seeing the anonymous man hold Tae's right arm and pull him on the vacant table near them.

Who the hell is that fucker and why is he touching my baby? Jungkook thinks to himself. His tongue poked his inner cheek. This habit only comes out when he's experiencing 3 things. First if he is preventing himself from smiling. Second, if he is angry. And third, if he is jealous.

Right now he's feeling the latter. He's not just jealous.

He's fucking jealous.

----------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++--------

Am I the only one who loves a jealous Kook?

See you next chapter.

Love you. 😘