7 Unexpected

Jungkook's POV

I was forced to abort my mission "Operation: Private talk with Mr. Kim"  because of Namjoon's sudden virginity loss.

I went to his house straight from school with Yoongi and Jimin. Hoseok is already at Namjoon's house because he skipped his classes.

"This better be good Namjoon." I murmured as we enter KING Namjoon's castle-like home.

Jimin only giggled seeing my pissed off face. Yoongi? Well he's been utterly silent the whole time.

"Heyy fuckers!" Hoseok's voice boomed greeting us with enthusiasm.

"Where's Namjoon?" I inquired not greeting back.

"Inside his room talking to the person who took away his virginity." Hoseok said bluntly.

"Oh you mean he's here?!" Jimin excitedly asked jumping on the sofa where Hoseok is sitting.

"Nope Jiminie. He's talking with him on the phone." Hoseok said as he munched on his popcorn. "Want some?" He offered. Jimin giggled and ate with him.

I leave the fuckers in the sala and went to Namjoon's room. I opened the door and heard his voice.

"Do you perhaps feel sore?" Namjoon aked. His voice is laced with an obvious concern to whoever he is talking to.

"Thank God you're not. I'm sorry for being too forceful. You know you're my first." Namjoon added.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. I no longer want to hear the details of how they fuck.

Namjoon looked at me and apologetically smiled.

"Uhm. I'll hang up now. Please rest. I'll see you tomorrow babe." He ended the call and looked at me shyly.

"Babe huh? So hyung what's up?" I said grinning.

Namjoon shyly smiled causing his dimples to show.

"Let's go down. I'll tell you with the fuckers around." He said making his way out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So you're telling us you fucked a professor from our university?" Jimin blurted out.

I freeze. The question is not for me but for Namjoon. However, I felt my heart beat fast as the same scenario happened to me two days ago.

"Well yeah. It just happened. I didn't even know that he's a professor! And a professor in our university to worsen it up!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"But man. He's so fucking beautiful." Namjoon added.

I started to sweat.

A beautiful professor from our university. It can't be ---------

"What's his name?" Yoongi asked after almost hours of being silent like a stone.

Fuck. Jungkook thought.

Please don't say that name. Please.

"Kim --"

"Taehyung?!" I blurted out shocking everyone in the house.

Deafening silence filled the room.

Jimin is looking at me with huge puppy eyes. Hoseok spilled his popcorn in shock. And Yoongi? He just looked at me deadpan.

Namjoon frowned.

"I'm talking about Kim Seokjin, the Chemistry professor. Who the hell is Taehyung?" He asked still confused at my sudden outburst.

I slowly let out my breath in relief. I smiled awkwardly and faked my laugh.

"Ha-ha-ha don't mind me. I was just joking around." I laughed nervously. Their eyes are on me.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. I've never been more thankful in my life that someone is calling me until this very moment. I excused myself to answer the call and sighed in relief as I was able to get away from their scrutinizing stares.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"......."

"Hello?" I asked again. Still, no one answered.

I looked at the name and realized that it's an unkown number.

"Look. Whoever you are, you're certainly messing wih the wrong person." I said angrily. I was about to end the call when I heard small sobs from the other line.

Crying?

I listened carefully until I heard an almost whisper.

"I miss you. I miss you so bad Jungkook."

I freeze. My heart started beating so fast after hearing that very familiar voice.

The same voice that I had moaning in my arms two days ago.

----------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++---------

Okay I need to stop now.

I'll update again tomorrow. I need to rest my mind.

By the way I have another story "Secrets". It's a bit different from this one because that is more like a romantic drama. You know just like the stories in pocket books.

Please check it out. I'm having a hard time deciding if I'm going to continue that one. Leave your comments.

Love you. 😘