6 His what?!

Author's POV

It's been two days since Jungkook last tasted his professor.

Two fucking days of hell because his professor chose to ignore him and act as if he did not moan so fucking bad in his arms.

Right after their steamy sex, Mr. Kim passed out. Jungkook had to clean and dress him up himself. He also made sure that the detention room won't smell like sex by spraying his cologne and opening the windows.

Jungkook snickered in his seat remembering how he struggled to wake up the professor from his deep slumber because someone might have actually seen them if they stayed a bit longer there.

After all his strugggles, the professor had the audacity to avoid him for the past two days. They didn't get the chance to talk because of his stubborn attitude.

But not today.

Jungkook thinks to himself. He's going to make sure that his professor won't have an excuse so they can finally have their private conversation.

Time skip (Too lazy to elaborate Jungkook's day.  Sorry not sorry. Hehe ✌)

Jungkook's POV

The classes finally ended. I made my way out of the room to find Mr. Kim. I was busy scanning the hallways when a ball hits my head.

"What the fuck!" I angrily looked at the direction where the ball came from. I'm so fucking ready to punch the shit out of the person who intentionally throws the ball at me.

My actions stopped as I saw a pale-looking guy grinning from ear to ear. He's wearing a jersey with number 93 in front.

"You fucker." I muttered gritting my teeth.

He laughed so hard making other people turn their heads on us.

"You should have seen your face, fucker!" He said still laughing his lungs out.

"I swear to God Min fucking Yoongi. I'll bury you alive right at this moment." I said now grinning with him.

I punched his shoulder jokingly.

"To whom do I owe this sudden visit Mr. MVP?" I teased as I dramatically bow my head as a courtesy.

"Cut the fucking crap Kook." Yoongi shoved my shoulder and walked away to get his ball.

Min Yoongi is the point guard of our basketball team. He's not just any normal point guard. He's the captain and MVP as well. People, especially girls, adore him. If only they know that he prefers ass over pussy.

He's been a good friend of mine since high school together with Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon.

"I was with Jimin earlier." I lied. He stiffened upon hearing the name.

"Uh. Yeah? Cool." He said deadpan.

"Pfft. What the fuck is that reaction?" It's my turn to laugh at him.

It's not a secret to us, well except for Jimin, that he is whipped for the guy. I told him many times to act but he always ignores my advice. He would just settle for friend-zone which is really silly if you ask me.

"Stop grinning idiot." Yoongi said annoyed.

"Seriously. Why are you here?" I asked trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot. Namjoon said he's going to throw a party at his place tonight."

I frowned. "Party? Why?" I tried to remember possible occasions but I can't think of any.

"He said he's throwing a party for finally losing his virginity." Yoongi smirked.

I almost choked in his remarks.

"His what?!"

--------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++--------

RUN BTS is back in 2019!

Have you watched the teaser? Oh! BigHit is such a tease.

OMG! I'm not crying I swear!

Namjoon dear! Stop cutting the onions!

Okay. I'm going crazy. See you next chapter.

Love you. 😍