25 Regrets

AAN:

Sorry for the wait.

This book will soon end.

OMG. I'm not crying I promise. 😭

Okay enough. Let's go back to the drama. Hehehe

Flashbacks will be italicized.

love you 😍

P.S. I changed my username incase you're wondering.

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"I-I don't understand...hyung... w-why are you here? Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked still dumbfounded. He doesn't expect to see Hoseok in the detention room instead of Jimin.

Hoseok scoffed. His aura changing darker every minute.

"You still don't understand Jungkook or are you just acting dumb?" Hoseok mocked him. His face shows an unexplainable expression that made Jungkook uneasy. Hoseok was never like this. He always smiles and jokes around. This side of him is so foreign to Jungkook. It's like he became a total stranger.

"Hyung..... if this is some kind of a joke----"

"Am I laughing now huh?! If this is a joke Jungkook I should be fucking laughing." Hoseok glared at him.

"B-but..why? H-how?" Jungkook stuttered. He's in the midst of confusion. A lot of questions are lurking in his mind.

"You got tricked Jungkook. You got played well by me. I never thought this will be easy. If not for that fucking CCTV, my planned would have been perfect." Hoseok muttered in disappointment. He never thought that the CCTV near the school clinic would give him away. If only he's aware of that, he would have already destroyed the proof.

"I still don't understand hyung... t-that video! It's in Jimin's phone. H-how?" Jungkook is so lost. All along he thought that Jimin is the culprit. He still can't believe that Hoseok was able to frame up Jimin.

Hoseok smirked.

"We should take a picture of this moment. We rarely become complete these days." Namjoon suggested.

"Yoongi hyung! Move a little closer here." Jungkook called out. He's still quiet as ever.

"Jiminie, let's use your phone. You have a good camera." Jungkook suggested.

Hoseok smiled. The kind of smile that doesn't reach his eyes. This could be a great chance to frame Jimin. All he needs to do is to pass the video to Jimin's phone without anyone noticing.

"Pass me the pictures Jiminie." Hoseok said.

Jimin did not instantly give his phone. He used it for a moment before giving it to Hoseok.

"Here." Jimin handed the phone.

Hoseok started picking the pictures that he likes together with Namjoon and Yoongi.

When the two wasn't looking, Hoseok carefully passed the video to Jimin's phone. He acted normal and gave the phone to a clueless Jimin.

"You made my plan easy Jungkook. Thanks to your lack of trust to your best friend, I was able to fool you. Jimin must be really mad at you now for accusing him. You don't deserve him as your friend Jungkook! You didn't trust him enough!" Hoseok laughed like a lunatic.

Jungkook felt a pang on his chest. Hoseok is right. If only he trusted Jimin and their friendship, he wouldn't lose his best friend.

"I'm a fucking idiot." Jungkook whispered to himself, bowing his head. He felt so ashamed of himself. He doesn't know if he can still face Jimin.