17 Conflict (M)

Taehyung's POV

I received a text from Jungkook asking me to meet him in the school clinic.

My heart pounded.

Why is he in the clinic? What happened to him?

I hurriedly make my way to the clinic clutching my chest. I prayed over and over again as I approach the place.

Please let him be safe.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed alone.

I quickly went to him and searched his body for injury.

"What happened to you Jungkook?" I asked hysterically.

He just looked at me with intense eyes.

I was about to speak when I felt his strong arms pull me to his body. He claimed my lips hungrily and our tongues instantly played with each other.

I pulled away from the kiss to huff some air.

"Nothing bad happened to me baby." Jungkook said, eyes still burning with lust.

"Then why are you here?" I asked confuse.

"I'm here because I can't wait to punish you." He said darkly.

"P-punish me?" I stuttered.

"Yes baby boy. You've been bad. So bad." He said as he gripped my ass.

"What d-do you mean?" I almost choke on my words.

"Nothing much. You just let another man touch you." Jungkook said. He switched our position. He's now on top of me.

"Turn around." He commanded.

I was quick to obey. I lie in my front and whimpered when I felt him smack my ass.

"Ah!" A moan escaped from my lips. I instantly covered my mouth.

"I told you baby. You're mine and mine alone. I don't want other people touching what's mine." Jungkook said smacking my ass one more time.

"This is gonna be quick baby. Hold tight on the bed." Jungkook ordered.

I felt him lower my pants and boxers revealing my ass. He smacked me once more. I felt my ass sting a bit but I love it.

I bit my lips when I feel his finger enter my hole. His pace is quick and once he felt that I loosen up, he shoved his dick inside.

"Ahhhmmm" my moans were muffled as I bury my head on the bed.

"Don't be loud baby." Jungkook said ramming his dick relentlessly.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from moaning as I feel him fuck me mercilessly.

My eyes rolled when he hit my prostate.

I begun to combulse as I found my release.

Jungkook keeps on ramming in an animalistic pace.

"Fuck. You're so good baby." He said.

I feel his cum inside me as his pace slows down.

"Argh! I love you baby." He whispered as he collapsed on my back.

Feeling exhausted, I closed my eyes. Before sleep takes over me, I saw a shadow on the door. I was too tired to process this information and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

The person slowly makes his way away from the clinic. He witnessed it all.

He smirked as he holds the evidence in his hand.

"This will be the end for both of you." He evilly said pocketing his cellphone that contains the video of the two oblivious souls.

----------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++-----------

🤐🤐🤐