18 Happy days

Author's POV

"Oh happy days... Oh happy days.. You washed my sins away." Tae keeps on singing while he washed his body.

"Tae baby! Hurry up. I cooked our dinner." Jungkook said knocking on the bathroom door.

"I'll be done in a minute!" Tae shouted back. He hurriedly took the towel to wipe his body before making his way out.

Tae is somewhat living with Jungkook now though sometimes he still goes home to his own house. He has some of his clothes in Jungkook's cabinet and his things are everywhere.

Tae goes to the dining room after he's done changing. He saw Jungkook near the doorway arranging his shoes on the shoe rack.

He smiles. Jungkook once told Tae that he loves seeing Tae's shoes on the rack as soon as he enters the house. This became a sign for Jungkook that Taehyung is inside the house waiting for him. If Tae's late from work and Jungkook comes home first, the younger will immediately call him and ask where he is.

"Kookie, let's eat." Tae called. He came up with a new name for Jungkook.

Jungkook appeared on the dining room. The lovers happily ate together not worrying about the days to come.

--------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Jungkook's POV

I am currently sitting under a big old tree in the school ground with my friends.

"I can't believe I finally found my true love now." Namjoon dramatically said.

I scoffed at him. "I can't believe you will fall in love with a person other than rap songs."

All of us laughed at that, making Namjoon shy with his dimples showing.

"What about you Hoseok?" Namjoon cleared his throat before diverting the attention to Hoseok.

"Me? You know it already guys. Love is not for me." Hoseok said shrugging his shoulders.

"You Jimin?" Namjoon continued asking everyone.

I saw Jimin stiffen.

"I-I don't." Jimin smiled weakly.

I frowned.

"You're acting really weird these past few days. Did something happen?" I asked.

"Nothing.." He was quick to answer.

"Okay. If you say so." I said dismissing the topic.

"We shoud take a picture of this moment. We rarely become complete these days." Namjoon suggested.

"Yoongi hyung! Move a little closer here." I called out. He's still quiet as ever.

"Jiminie, let's use your phone. You have a good camera." I suggested.

Jimin hesitated for a moment before taking his phone out. We took a lot of shots before deciding to stop.

"Pass me the pictures Jiminie." Hoseok said.

Jimin did not instantly give his phone. He used it for a moment before giving it to Hoseok.

"Here." Jimin handed the phone.

Hoseok started picking the pictures that he likes together with Namjoon and Yoongi.

We stayed there a little longer before finally deciding to go home.

----------++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++---------

My head hurts. I will stop for now.

Love you. 😘